Windows 10: Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue

Discus and support Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game works otherwise well for me, but when I minimize it and then restore it back, the screen stays black and nothing but the cursor is visible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JuKa, Aug 4, 2015.

1. JuKa Win User

Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue

The game works otherwise well for me, but when I minimize it and then restore it back, the screen stays black and nothing but the cursor is visible. Voices of the game are still working so I think that this is just some kind of graphical issue. The game performed perfectly with Windows 7.

Graphics card: Ati Radeon x1950 Pro (This very same issue also occurs on my other pc with Win 8.1 & Intel HD Graphics so don't blame my old graphics card for this issue)

Yuri's Revenge "edition": Command & Conquer: The First Decade (with the latest unofficial 1.03 patch)

Any fixes?

:)

JuKa, Aug 4, 2015

2. Unable to play any games on Windows 10

Can I do this with other games like red alert 2 and red alert expansion pack Yuri's revenge, age of empires, and zoo tycoon?

Ryno&Danica, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Games run but no display only audio

I have managed to get all the other games to work but not these. They run but its just a black screen and I can still hear the audio though. Anyone have any idea's or mod's/patches I can get to get them to display???

Command and Conquer The First Decade. I can't get Red alert 2 and Red alert 2 yuri's revenge too work. Help!- Original Title

TheFunnyMuffler, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue

Torquemada, Aug 4, 2015
  5. JuKa Win User
    Hi! I have already tried compatibility mode with Win98 and Win XP settings, but no luck. *Sad I'm also running it as admin and tried to disable UAC completely but it still doesn't work.

JuKa, Aug 4, 2015
  6. TheZeeMan Win User
    I hate to say it, but I think Origin's "ultimate" version is the only one that worked on Win8 if I recall. I think I paid around $10 for it but it worked along with all of the older titles. I had no luck getting the decade versions to work and I'm an IT guy *Biggrin

TheZeeMan, Aug 4, 2015
  7. JuKa Win User
    I hope that there is some simple fix I haven't just found yet. Messing with Origin doesn't sound appealing. :/

JuKa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue

1. Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue - Similar Threads - Red Alert Yuri's

2. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  3. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  4. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  5. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  6. Windows 10 black screen issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 black screen issue.: Hi today my laptop asked for an update and I restarted. After the update completed, the laptop booted but it hanged and the screen went black for a min. and then cam back but the taskbar hanged so I just turned off the laptop from the home screen. When I started it again,...
  7. Windows 10 black screen issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 black screen issue.: Hi today my laptop asked for an update and I restarted. After the update completed, the laptop booted but it hanged and the screen went black for a min. and then cam back but the taskbar hanged so I just turned off the laptop from the home screen. When I started it again,...
  8. 5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop: I saw a 5V Voltage red alert on my desktop. It’s causing my computer to restart a lot. How it can be fixed so that it doesn’t happen again? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5v-voltage-red-alert-desktop/d0188ef1-99d4-4047-b39a-b7b20c63fa55
  9. Extreme lag on Red Alert 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extreme lag on Red Alert 2: So, I came across an old game that I had played when I was younger. I bought the game but I'm getting frames that are unplayable which is pretty dang sad. I've tried to run it in Compatibility mode & running it in 640x480 with no success. Help is appreciated. 53981
  10. EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: UPDATE, September 17: The promotion is officially back on, now that EA's servers have recovered. You can head here to pick up your copy of Red Alert 2. Original story: After nearly six months of stinkers (Ultima 8 and Zuma’s Revenge), EA’s On-the-House program is back in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yuris revenge black screen

2. red alert 2 black screen windows 10

3. red alert 2 black screen fix

4. red alert 2 yuris revenge black screen,
  5. red alert 2 resolution windows 10,
  6. red alert 2 windows 10,
  7. red alert 2 black screen,
  8. uri revenge black screen mission,
  9. how to fix yuri black screen win 10,
  10. black screen fix yuri`s revenge,
  11. red alert 2 windows 10 black screen,