Windows 10: Windows 10 and Surface Pro 3 issues

Discus and support Windows 10 and Surface Pro 3 issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there Any SP3 users out there yet -- I read this on the W8 Forums about problems on the SP3 after installing W10 on it. Surface Pro 3 will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Dec 3, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 10 and Surface Pro 3 issues

Hi there

Any SP3 users out there yet -- I read this on the W8 Forums about problems on the SP3 after installing W10 on it.

Surface Pro 3 will not boot from USB

Anybody daring enough to have tried build 9879 on an SP3 yet (not as a VM).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 3, 2014
  2. mikld Win User

Windows 10: Taskbar is not autohiding - what should I do?

Same issue - Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3.

mikld, Dec 3, 2014
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 10

Since this began for you with the upgrade to Win 10, I have to believe there's nothing wrong with your Surface Pro 3 - but that the upgrade went badly. I have to think MS got the drivers right on their own computer, & early BING results indicate some are
    indeed pleased with the upgrade to Win 10. Others do have problems, so - for you & them - the upgrade process must have gone badly...

surface pro 3 windows 10 issues - Bing

surface pro 3 windows 10 issues

This one is from 2013, but perhaps a faulty upgrade replicated the problem...

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/searchsummary?tId=f8f37660-91ee-45ce-9a5a-205ceb4dd9d5

Surface Pro crashed on me: Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

I know yours is a 3, but....

Home of the Microsoft Surface Device Family | Surface

Surface Pro 2 loses connection to internet

But I think something more drastic is in the offing...

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en...covery/restore-or-reset-surface?os=windows-10

Restore or reset Surface Pro or Surface 3

If you're having trouble with your Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, or Surface 3, you may be able to restore or reset it to solve the problem.

Good luck, & keep us informed.

PCR Just PCR, Dec 3, 2014
  4. strollin Win User

Not me, I can wait until W10 is released before running it on my SP3. I may not even upgrade then.

You might want to check out this forum, there are people on there running the preview on the SP3: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Microsoft Surface Forums

strollin, Dec 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Surface Pro 3 issues - Similar Threads - Surface Pro issues

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Surface Pro 3 fan issue - $10 Prize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro 3 fan issue - $10 Prize: $10 donation to whoever fixes my problem: So 2 days ago I was streaming some Mario Kart with my Elgato HD60 capture card connected to my Surface Pro 3. Everything went great, and since streaming at 60fps is quite a taxing thing, my surface pro's fan revved up. It has done...
  5. Surface Pro 3, Windows 10, No internet, secured Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Pro 3, Windows 10, No internet, secured Issue: Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any solutions to this "No internet, secured" issue that I've had going on for about 2 months. I can still access my web browser and surf the internet with no issue, however I cannot download updates or use the internet for programs that need...
  6. Surface 3 Pro Type Cover issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface 3 Pro Type Cover issue: I wiped the hard drive the typecover keyboard only lights up when I have almost no Ipower in the battery,as soon as I try to recharge the battery it goes black. I cannot remember the password,I have even tried the password for other things.I am beginning to think I am...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  8. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  9. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3: Just upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10. Now I have no network connections. The wireless drivers and the docking station drivers are all there. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the drivers for both Marvell and Surface ethernet adapter and still nothing....
  10. Surface pro 3 issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface pro 3 issue: Hello guys, I am runing windows 10 build 9926 on SP3 with all the updates. Beside the fact that the on screen keyboard is kinda buggy, i've noticed a big bug where you sometimes put the tablet to sleep [power button] and it wont come back up but is still runing. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 3 issues with windows 10