Windows 10: Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived

Discus and support Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! Please, somebody help me. I bought an Intel Stick, which came with Windows 10 and Android installed. There was a boot menu to choose which OS to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by horaciowm, May 4, 2017.

1. horaciowm Win User

Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived

Hi! Please, somebody help me. I bought an Intel Stick, which came with Windows 10 and Android installed. There was a boot menu to choose which OS to load. But, i accidentally deactived this menu (there was an option "don't show this menu again"....something like that). I have no idea how to enable It again. The menu is exactly as show in this picture: http://download.aldo.com.br/ultracom...-descrição.jpg
    Please help me!!!!

:)

horaciowm, May 4, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

android dual boot

what on earth has your problem to do with "android dual boot"?

also, windows 10 mobile hasn't been released yet. if that's what you're talking about, edit your question and change the question to Windows Insider Program.

LCRT, May 4, 2017
  3. android dual boot

Received the Upgrades to win 10 and installed it. Now everything is in Chinese. Would switch it to English, however have to know Chinese to read the choices in settings. Any help? hate to toss it, but its now useless to me.

JamesD1948, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived

1. Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived - Similar Threads - Android dual boot

2. Dual boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot windows 10: I have Lenovo Desktop with win10. I like to make it dual boot with win7 but after installing win7 via DVD when it comes to chose language, mouse and keyboard stop working. I've done some research and it is apparently something to do with USB 3.0 and win7 that are not...
  3. Accidental dual boot on 2 hard drives. How to revert?

Accidental dual boot on 2 hard drives. How to revert?: I have 2 SSDs and want to have 2 autonomous Windows 10 machines. First one already has Windows 10 and the second one was supposed to get a clean install with another Windows 10 OS via USB. Both SSDs were connected to the PC during the clean install. After I clean installed,...
  4. Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android

Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android: I am using a Voyager iii that meets all requirements for windows 10 desktop. It is a 7 inch screen, and my problem is that I have 16gb. If I buy a 32gb sd card, could I dual boot windows 64bit with current Android 7.1.2. Microsoft is losing my interest in Windows 10 if not....
  5. Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android: I am using a Voyager iii that meets all requirements for windows 10 desktop. It is a 7 inch screen, and my problem is that I have 16gb. If I buy a 32gb sd card, could I dual boot windows 64bit with current Android 7.1.2. Microsoft is losing my interest in Windows 10 if not....
  6. Dual Booting windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual Booting windows 10: Afternoon, I am looking to set up some systems that will be dual booting Windows 10 on separate hard drives in the near future. I have read some posts about using EasyBCD for the boot process. My question is, if I have 2 NIC's in the system, connected to two...
  7. Will update Win7>Win10 deactivate second Win7 drive in a Dual boot?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will update Win7>Win10 deactivate second Win7 drive in a Dual boot?: Here's the situation. I have a 17" laptop with two Win 7 drives set up with dual boot. One is a 128gb SSD with all my work software. (AutoCad, Rhino, etc) The other is a new 256 SSD with only the Win7 OS installed. Both use the same laptop Product key. I would like to...
  8. Dual boot Windows 10 and Android-x86

Dual boot Windows 10 and Android-x86: Hello! Excuse me if this is the wrong section, please move to the appropriate section. My colleague has an old netbook and would like to either install Android-x86 on it or dual-boot with Windows. As I am a bit more advanced, I decided to try it myself so I can help him...
  9. Dual Booting with windows 10

Dual Booting with windows 10: I have both windows 7 and 8 installed and reboot to switch from one to the other. If I upgraded one of the windows installations to windows 10; will it affect the installation of the other? In other words, will I still be able to dual boot? I'm worried that if I upgrade my...
  10. Windows 10 Dual boot?

Windows 10 Dual boot?: I have heard that because of windows 10, you cannot dual boot. 1- Can you dual boot with Ubunto or Linux Mint? 2- If yes, must they be set in a partition alongside the Windows partition. Thanx 92289

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dual boot win10 android 2019