Windows 10: Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived

Discus and support Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! Please, somebody help me. I bought an Intel Stick, which came with Windows 10 and Android installed. There was a boot menu to choose which OS to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by horaciowm, May 4, 2017.

1. horaciowm Win User

Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived

Hi! Please, somebody help me. I bought an Intel Stick, which came with Windows 10 and Android installed. There was a boot menu to choose which OS to load. But, i accidentally deactived this menu (there was an option "don't show this menu again"....something like that). I have no idea how to enable It again. The menu is exactly as show in this picture: http://download.aldo.com.br/ultracom...-descrição.jpg
    Please help me!!!!

:)

horaciowm, May 4, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

android dual boot

what on earth has your problem to do with "android dual boot"?

also, windows 10 mobile hasn't been released yet. if that's what you're talking about, edit your question and change the question to Windows Insider Program.

LCRT, May 4, 2017
  3. android dual boot

Received the Upgrades to win 10 and installed it. Now everything is in Chinese. Would switch it to English, however have to know Chinese to read the choices in settings. Any help? hate to toss it, but its now useless to me.

JamesD1948, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived

1. Windows 10 + Android dual boot accidentally deactived - Similar Threads - Android dual boot

2. Windows 10 dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dual boot: I have Windows 10 dual boot on my Acer Nitro 5 PC. 1st SSD has as OS Windows 10; 2nd SSD has as OS Windows 10 optimized for audio recording. When I shut down the PC and reboot later, the first boot bypasses the GRUB and boots straight to the last OS used. I then restart, the...
  3. dual boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dual boot windows 10: Hi,I have windows 10 dual boot now running with windows 7.I want to start a 3rd dual boot entry. This will be a clean install of windows 10 on the same computer on a different HD. So I will have 2 versions of windows 10.I then want to slowly migrate to this new clean install....
  4. Dual Boot windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dual Boot windows 10: Hello after a lot of research i didnt find any solution to my problem. I wanted to make a second clean windows boot option to install some programms because i felt my old disk was getting overloaded.I downloaded easybcd 2.4 and made a boot menu for 2 windows, it all seemed to...
  5. HOW TO INSTALL Android x86 and Dual Boot with Windows 10 on ANY PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HOW TO INSTALL Android x86 and Dual Boot with Windows 10 on ANY PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gromish1995 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mn225j/how_to_install_android_x86_and_dual_boot_with/
  6. Dual Boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual Boot Windows 10: I have dual booted both windows 10 on my one solid state drive. They are both the professional edition and are version 1909. My question is I thought you could only activate ONE copy of windows on one pc. I have two Windows installations on my one ssd. Why is it that both of...
  7. Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android: I am using a Voyager iii that meets all requirements for windows 10 desktop. It is a 7 inch screen, and my problem is that I have 16gb. If I buy a 32gb sd card, could I dual boot windows 64bit with current Android 7.1.2. Microsoft is losing my interest in Windows 10 if not....
  8. Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tablet needs to dual boot windows with current Android: I am using a Voyager iii that meets all requirements for windows 10 desktop. It is a 7 inch screen, and my problem is that I have 16gb. If I buy a 32gb sd card, could I dual boot windows 64bit with current Android 7.1.2. Microsoft is losing my interest in Windows 10 if not....
  9. Dual boot Windows 10 and Android-x86

Dual boot Windows 10 and Android-x86: Hello! Excuse me if this is the wrong section, please move to the appropriate section. My colleague has an old netbook and would like to either install Android-x86 on it or dual-boot with Windows. As I am a bit more advanced, I decided to try it myself so I can help him...
  10. Windows 10 Dual boot?

Windows 10 Dual boot?: I have heard that because of windows 10, you cannot dual boot. 1- Can you dual boot with Ubunto or Linux Mint? 2- If yes, must they be set in a partition alongside the Windows partition. Thanx 92289

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dual boot win10 android 2019