Windows 10: Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working!

Discus and support Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro on my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 110). When I open something (calculator, calendar, start menu etc.) animation is working, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stefan503, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Stefan503 Win User

Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working!

Hi,

I have Windows 10 Pro on my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 110). When I open something (calculator, calendar, start menu etc.) animation is working, but when I try to click on something OR move my mouse around fast, the animation disappears. I hope that someone will help. I'll also post photos of calculator and calendar situations.

Thank you, Stefan.

Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working! bf69e440-238f-46ae-8691-02f3bf1f0566?upload=true.png

Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working! 12fbf184-cf8d-4fef-bb86-e725fc1e69d8?upload=true.png

:)

Stefan503, Aug 6, 2018

2. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working!

Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is Pinacle Studio 18,windows 10 upgraded from windows 7.after completing of almost 39% of rendering to external drive NG Studio suddenly stops working(same thing happened for several times).The problem persist despite steps undertaken as suggested
    by you

AmitavaSengupta, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working!

1. Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working! - Similar Threads - animations suddenly stop

2. Windows 10 Sudden resolution change?? Animations slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Sudden resolution change?? Animations slow: Today I booted up my PC and something weird has changed.Animations in Windows or online are now quite choppy, though videos play just fine. Games are choppy, too.I noticed in a game I tested Team Fortress 2 that the resolution was now maxed out while I normally play at a...
  3. Animations stop working at Startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Animations stop working at Startup.: The animations of my Windows 11 has stopped working after I start my HP Desktop. I can get them to work after I go into the Accessibility menu and switch the "Annimation Affects" toggle switch from On to Off back to On again. This just started after the monthly Windows...
  4. Animations stop working at Startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Animations stop working at Startup.: The animations of my Windows 11 has stopped working after I start my HP Desktop. I can get them to work after I go into the Accessibility menu and switch the "Annimation Affects" toggle switch from On to Off back to On again. This just started after the monthly Windows...
  5. Wifi Suddenly Stops Working Windows 10 Mini_PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Suddenly Stops Working Windows 10 Mini_PC: I have just bought a new Guzila Mini-PC on Amazon.com. I have had it for almost a week and everything was working fine until today when the wifi stopped working on the device. My device is Windows-10 and has an Intel Dual Band AC 7265 network adapter. What is weird is that I...
  6. WINDOWS 10 wifi suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 wifi suddenly stopped working: while online, suddenly wifi stopped working and now does not show as an option to network settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wifi-suddenly-stopped-working/77e325dc-03b1-4661-aafb-68bc8507cd8b
  7. windows 10 suddenly stopped working

windows 10 suddenly stopped working: My OS(windows 10 home updated with last version) stopped working during I use it. Although,I reinstalling it and update it I try to make Hardware test Quick & Extended but there is no result my laptop is HP Envy....
  8. Windows 10 stopped working suddenly

Windows 10 stopped working suddenly: While working on windows 10 the laptop suddenly stops working and no keys or mouse working even the cursor doesn't move. The power button doesn't work only if it's pressed long the system reboots. This generally happens if more than one task is going on the laptop. Can't...
  9. new windows 10 pc suddenly stops working

new windows 10 pc suddenly stops working: I am facing problems from months, my windows10 laptop suddenly stops many times ,from screen to mouse cursor to keyboard,everything just stopped working but now this laptop usually sometimes says the program is not responding and nothing works except the mouse cursor moves.I...
  10. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10: My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button has disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any devices I previously connected to. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boardworks animation stops working on windows 10