Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My DU meter stopped reporting and collecting data after the 10 Anniversary Update. As you can see from the first screen shot my taskbar used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jasonx3, Aug 7, 2016.

1. jasonx3 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error

Hello,

My DU meter stopped reporting and collecting data after the 10 Anniversary Update. As you can see from the first screen shot my taskbar used to display the upload/download speeds but now it's just black

I tried reinstalling DU meter but no luck.

Win10 Anniversary update x64
    Intel Graphics
    4 GB Ram

Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error [​IMG]

Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error [​IMG]

:)

jasonx3, Aug 7, 2016

2. win 10 anniversary edition

The day after upgrading to win 10 anniversary edition I tried to do a windows update and it failed with error code '0x800705b4' and gave me the option of retrying which I did but the update then hung trying to download at 0%. I am on a metered connection.

thanks in advance for any help on this

LewisBrown827, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Bbobphi Win User
    How to Upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 using Windows Update

After downloading about 7 Gb of update 1607, it failed to install three times. The error reported was 0X800705b4.

I checked for Updates several times and performed Multiple Restarts. Hopefully, I have turned off the Metered Connection, because I only have a limit of 65 Gb/month.

My current system works well, so I will be really upset if this Anniversary Edition screws things up.

Bbobphi, Aug 7, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, installed v7.15 on my 64 bit anniversary upgrade Win 10 Pro.. DU meter works, which suggests no intrinsic incompatibility. Which version have you got installed?

dalchina, Aug 7, 2016
  5. jasonx3 Win User
    I'm on v7.09 Build 4754

jasonx3, Aug 7, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Suggest you try updating. I found 3 small programs incompatible after upgrading.

dalchina, Aug 7, 2016
  7. jasonx3 Win User
    Thank you for the Info. Updating the program solved the problem.

jasonx3, Aug 8, 2016
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error

This fixed it for me too. *chuckle
    When I checked for updates using the program it said I was up to date.

Friend of Bill, Aug 8, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    Great- occasionally it's easy!

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update meter

2. Windows 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary update: Please bear with me.. I'm on my phone.. the Anniversary update must have taken over my computer. But.. is 5 hours normal? It did restart like it said a couple of times and the last percentage I saw was 59%, then the reboot again. It is "still" working on something. The circle...
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Everything seems to be running OK, but computer takes longer to shutdown.Has anyone else notice this ? 64111
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: My system shows Ver 1511 10586.545, Anniversary update never comes up when I update daily? Running Windows10 64 bit Pro,should I just keeping checking for update. 62357
  5. Windows 10 anniversary update

Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  6. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  7. Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I have tried the registry edit I found on other pages but I havent seemed to get it disabled. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to get error reporting disabled? thanks 59157
  8. Anniversary Update Report

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update Report: I've been delaying updating my desktop PCs to the Anniversary Update (AU) due to previous reports on the forum of missing drives or drives appearing in RAW format. I haven't noticed any recent reports of this issue so I went ahead and upgraded my father's PC two days ago....
  9. Anniversary update - ERROR 0xc190012f

Anniversary update - ERROR 0xc190012f: Trying to update to the Anniversary Win 10 and after about an hour of "thinking" it said that it couldn't finish because of Error 0xc190012f. Currently the PC is running Win 10 with no outstanding updates, as far as I know. Anyone else get this error or have a suggestion...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...