Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash progress

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash progress in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 48744 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash progress

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Bash not recognize after checking windows subsystem for Linux

You might also want to try performing a repair upgrade.

Make sure the latest cumulative updates are installed, then try installing BASH again:

Get Started with Bash in Windows 10 - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash progress

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash progress - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update April

2. Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update: I have a Windows 10 laptop which has the Anniversary update.I want to install the Ubuntu bash on it.I am on metered connection so I don't wanna upgrade from Anniversary update to fall creator update right now.I saw many sites that i need to turn on devloper mode in update...
  3. Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update: I have a Windows 10 laptop which has the Anniversary update.I want to install the Ubuntu bash on it.I am on metered connection so I don't wanna upgrade from Anniversary update to fall creator update right now.I saw many sites that i need to turn on devloper mode in update...
  4. Bug Bash Beat?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug Bash Beat?: Hello all: Several days in a row, my w10 was warned about "Bug Bash Beat"! What is "Bug Bash Beat"?? How should I respond? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bug-bash-beat/394e4460-4cd7-4c4f-a22f-04fdebf3e19c"
  5. November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, This is Michael Fortin, Corporate VP for Windows and Device Core Quality. We would like to welcome you, our Windows Insiders, to the November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash. Today we start the Bug Bash both...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash Summary

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash Summary: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 49421
  7. Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash: Hi! My name is Anita George, and I am the leader of the two Bug Bashes for the Windows 10 Creators Update (the one in November 2016 and the one we just finished up in Feb). For this most recent Bug Bash, Windows Insiders completed approximately 108,900 Quests and submitted or...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Junk 2016 Bug Bash progress

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Junk 2016 Bug Bash progress: Hi Windows Insiders, Thank you again for joining for the second ever Bug Bash for Windows Insiders. As you know, we had kicked off Windows 10 Anniversary Update June 2016 Bug Bash earlier this week with build 14366 for PC and 14364 for Mobile. You can find more details on...
  9. Anniversary update bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update bug: Howdy, Installed a clean anniversary update and all drivers/software installed as usual. Also installed xbox one wireless controller driver. Driver installed ok, but when I turn on my xbox one controller it turns off right after it's connected! I was just using it with...
  10. Windows 10 November 2016 Bug Bash progress

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 November 2016 Bug Bash progress: Hi Windows Insiders, Earlier this week we kicked off the November 2016 Bug Bash to Windows Insiders on Windows 10 preview build 14959 and 14965 for PC and Mobile. Over the week, we have received great feedback from our Windows Insiders and our engineers are actively...