Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update BSOD problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update BSOD problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem during the update to Windows 10 Anniversary , I get BSOD in the instalation and then I get a message : Reboot and Select proper Boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by georges98, Aug 2, 2016.

1. georges98 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update BSOD problem

I have a problem during the update to Windows 10 Anniversary , I get BSOD in the instalation and then I get a message :
    Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key
    I close my PC and I decide to install the update again , but i choose to delete everything.. The installation completed but after 5 minutes when I was at desktop I get BSOD again ..
    So I deleted Anniversary Update and i Installed again with clean install , but I had this problem again at desktop after 5-10 minutes
    Then I installed (clean install) Windows 10 (november update) and I have no problem (no BSOD) ...
    Please help me , what can I do ?
    Its a serious problem......

:)

georges98, Aug 2, 2016
  2. larry8369 Win User

BSOD errors Windows 10 BAD_POOL_HEADER

Never got a BSOD or a dump. Windows updated to the anniversary version of 10 and the error occurred on bootup. Never got into Windows.

larry8369, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Guest1337 Win User
    Faulty hardware corrupted page error (Blue Screen Error)

I disabled fast startup and ran windows update, and I haven't had a BSOD for 9 days. Prior to that I was getting BSOD every 2-3 days. I'm running Windows 10 Pro paired with an ASUS P9X79 LE motherboard. Also, I would note that Windows 10 Pro ran fine
    until about the time of the anniversary update, so that may have introduced the problem.

Guest1337, Aug 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update BSOD problem - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update BSOD

2. Windows 10 anniversary update after problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 anniversary update after problems: Hi all, thanks for dropping by my post and having a read. So.. yes by the looks of things there seems to be on various boards problems with the windows 10 anniversary update. Unfortunately I am in that camp. 2 desktops and a laptop have all been struck with the same issue....
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem: Hello guys, I have small problem updating Windows 10 to the Anniversary update/build on my PC. I was downloading the 1607 build this morning through Windows update as usual and it installed some other updates, but not the build update. Now it keeps saying that my PC is...
  4. BSOD during Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Hi Everyone I have tried 4 times to install the Win 10 anniversary update now. Each time I get 'Kernel data inpage error' BSOD after about 30% into the final update stage. Then it reverts back. Memory Dumped attached..Attachment 94203 Have tried removing antivirus Have...
  5. BSOD When Updating to Windows 10 Anniversary

BSOD When Updating to Windows 10 Anniversary: Hi, I am trying to update to Windows 10 Anniversary but I keep getting a bluescreen error. Attachment 103957 Attachment 103707 [img] I've retried it a few times and keep getting the IRQ error in the image above... which I think is a driver issue, but I have no...
  6. BSOD windows 10 anniversary update

BSOD windows 10 anniversary update: Hello, Im got BSOD when turn off autocad( autodesk product) Need help Thanks you! Attachment 94404 58999
  7. Anniversary Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update Problem: I downloaded and installed the iso referenced in Dona Sarkar's announcement memo Win_10_1607_English_X64.iso dated 8/2/16. My winver shows 1607 build 14393.0. I expected it to be 14393.10. Anyone know what's up? The machine is an original upgrade from Win 8.1. I also have a...
  8. Anniversary Update Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update Problems: Hi, I've tested a few anniversary update features and although it was going to get disabled on Win 10 Pro only, on Enterprise also some tricks are not working. As usual, to save time, after each clean Windows installation, I run a number of .reg and .bat files to highly...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....: Hi, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro edition 10586.494 without issue,as I have not yet received the automatic update to the Anniversary Edition I decided to install it manually. I downloaded the Windows 10 upgrade assistant and it checked my PC and proceeded to...
  10. Anniversary update problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update problems: I finally got round to installing the anniversary update once I realised there was a way to disable Cortana through the registry, and it all seemed to install without any issues. Now that it's up and running though, a couple of problems have emerged: - The regedit...