Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all, I understand the next major Window 10 update will be released at the end of July. How long does it typically take after the release date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GregH, Jun 23, 2016.

1. GregH Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question

Hey all,

I understand the next major Window 10 update will be released at the end of July. How long does it typically take after the release date that Microsoft makes an updated full installer ISO available to download? Does it happen quickly/simultaneously, or can it take a while longer?

Planning on a PC format and re-install to deal with some annoying issues but would like to wait it out if it will not too long after the end July release. I would much prefer to do a clean install of the latest version, as opposed to the current version and then install a large number of small updates, and then again, the major end-July update on top of it. More chance for things not to be perfect after that......

Thanks.

:)

GregH, Jun 23, 2016
  2. Nadia_Cullen, Jun 23, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 ISO

The newest Windows 10 ISO contains the Creators Edition which is 12 months newer than the Anniversary Update

November Update - version 1511 ( November 2015)

Anniversary Update - version 1607 (July 2016)

Creators Update - version 1703 (April 2017)

Click HERE to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download
    the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 4GB) using that tool or create the ISO file which you can later burn to DVD

DaveM121, Jun 23, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

I would say it would be within one week of the release.

NavyLCDR, Jun 23, 2016
  5. GregH Win User
    What I was hoping to hear, thanks!

GregH, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update July

2. Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  3. Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file

Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file: Hi, I used the following tutorial to download the current Windows 10 iso file using the Media Creation Tool Download Windows 10 ISO File I followed everything exactly using Option One for Windows 10 Home. The questions I have relate to point 9 which says -: 9. Select where...
  4. Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Support
    Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file: Hi, I used the following tutorial to download the current Windows 10 iso file using the Media Creation Tool Download Windows 10 ISO File I followed everything exactly using Option One for Windows 10 Home. The questions I have relate to point 9. 9. Select where you would like...
  5. Windows 10 Anniversary Update download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update download: Where is the best place too get this update,running 1511 now. Want to download to usb for another computer if possible 63540
  6. Where to download Windows 10 Enterprise x64 Anniversary Update .iso

Where to download Windows 10 Enterprise x64 Anniversary Update .iso: Howdy, I can't login to Microsoft Volume Licensing Center to download a VOLUME-MAK of Windows 10 Enterprise x64 Anniversary Update (v 1607) .iso file for a clean install. I have downloaded the eval version from MSDN eval center but that copy can't be activated and is just...
  7. Anniversary ISO

Anniversary ISO: My computer is finally running on all cylinders thanks to forum members ! I had been reinstalling fresh copies of Windows 10 using an ISO downloaded using the Media Creation tool from Microsoft while I was troubleshooting. The ISO I had created was for version 1511, so...
  8. ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update

ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update: Does anyone have a link for the ISO file (to make a bootable DVD) for the Anniversary Win 10 update? Thanks, Gerry 64809
  9. Anniversary Update ISO Download Won't Complete.

Anniversary Update ISO Download Won't Complete.: Went to the Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) site and after selecting the correct edition I tried to downloaded the ISO to a USB 3 drive (16 GB capacity). Each time I attempted the download, 3 times, it go to 97% and then said the download was interrupted. When I...
  10. Anniversary iso

Anniversary iso: Will there be a new installation iso when the anniversary update is released. Henry 55356