Windows 10: windows 10 anniversary update issues

Discus and support windows 10 anniversary update issues in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello I would like all of you people to post here any issues you encountered during or after installation of the Windows 10 anniversary update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by georgeks, Apr 9, 2017.

1. georgeks Win User

windows 10 anniversary update issues

Hello

I would like all of you people to post here any issues you encountered during or after installation of the Windows 10 anniversary update.

Maybe we can use this as an index of issues to expect...

:)

georgeks, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Red4Con1 Win User

music video files in the Windows 10 Anniversary

When Windows 10 Anniversary became public it said that some audio video files would not play after the Windows 10 Anniversary install also said that MS would fix problem in a few months that's my question. Has the issue been fixed? I didn't install Windows
    10 Anniversary, yet, I see a Windows 10 Anniversary Update in the windows update. Upon looking at the history of Windows 10 Anniversary I see there was more than 1 update for Windows 10 Anniversary yet this latest one seems stuck in windows update so, again
    I ask has the issue with Windows 10 Anniversary not being able to play some audio video files been fixed?

Red4Con1, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Persistent Language Input on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the language input on system tray. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Are you facing this issue after installing the Anniversary update?
    If you have not yet installed this update then suggest you to install this update and restart the PC to check if that helps.

Get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...78f3fa0/get-the-windows-10-anniversary-update

How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Windows Experience Blog

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 9, 2017
  4. BRKKAB Win User

System Image fails, as it loses your external hard drive. This happens in Windows & inWindows 10's Windows 7 Backup during the system image creation.
    Funny part is the drive shows up in This PC, Device Manager and File Explorer and works perfectly fine.
    This is after a clean install of Windows 10 Creators Update the day before.

BRKKAB, Apr 9, 2017
  5. georgeks Win User
    Yes, I noticed that one myself as well.

georgeks, Apr 9, 2017
  6. BRKKAB Win User
    One more bug I forgot all about. After doing a clean install of Creators Update and updating everything and setting up my email accounts in the Mail app. It lost my Gmail account yesterday and I had to re-add it.

BRKKAB, Apr 9, 2017
  7. BRKKAB Win User
    Another new issue I just discovered. All of a sudden GOG Galaxy won't work in Creators Update.
    Posted details on it to GOG's support and waiting to here back from them.
    This I just found out 30 minutes ago.

BRKKAB, Apr 10, 2017
  8. windows 10 anniversary update issues

I don't think you will get much action here, the AU was out last November The Creators Update 15063 will be out tomorrow as Final.

Josey Wales, Apr 10, 2017
  9. BRKKAB Win User
    Yeah, it's more of waiting for the 3rd parties to fix their software.
    Microsoft won't fix shit or give us a buggy fix.
    That seems to be their record lately.

BRKKAB, Apr 10, 2017
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    There is something very seriously wrong with the 12 computers on my home network. I've had exactly one issue. 1 computer just doesn't like to work with USB connected WiFi adapters. Other than that no problems at all with the Anniversary Update nor the Creator's Update.

NavyLCDR, Apr 10, 2017
  11. anonjwm Win User
    I switched back to 2015 LTSB because the 2016 one (anniversary version) used more of my CPU for some reason.

anonjwm, Apr 10, 2017
  12. BRKKAB Win User
    Here's a new one for Creators Update. I have no clue what this file is in the error message, but it shows up at every pc startup/restart.

BRKKAB, Apr 11, 2017
  13. Bree New Member

14. BRKKAB Win User
    **SOLVED* I found out what it's from and uninstalled it.
    In my case it was from my Intel Driver Update Utility.

BRKKAB, Apr 11, 2017
  15. georgeks Win User
    georgeks, Apr 11, 2017
Thema:

1. windows 10 anniversary update issues - Similar Threads - anniversary update issues

2. Windows 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary update: Please bear with me.. I'm on my phone.. the Anniversary update must have taken over my computer. But.. is 5 hours normal? It did restart like it said a couple of times and the last percentage I saw was 59%, then the reboot again. It is "still" working on something. The circle...
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Everything seems to be running OK, but computer takes longer to shutdown.Has anyone else notice this ? 64111
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: My system shows Ver 1511 10586.545, Anniversary update never comes up when I update daily? Running Windows10 64 bit Pro,should I just keeping checking for update. 62357
  5. Windows 10 anniversary update

Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary update Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Anniversary update Mouse issue: Anyone else having issues after their Windows 10 anniversary update that the mouse scroll is insane?. already set it to move only 1 line, but doesn't seem to fix it... Kinda lost here All my programs 1 little scroll, makes things fly over the screen. Didn't have that...
  7. Anniversary Update and touchpad issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anniversary Update and touchpad issues: Soon after the windows 10 anniversary update was available I installed it on a Dell D 630. Right away I had issues with the touchpad. Text would be highlighted that I did not select by merely passing the mouse pointer over it. Pages would change without my commands. So I...
  8. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...
  10. Anniversary Update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update issues: I updated to the Anni version today and I am not 100% impressed with it. Firstly, I couldn't access the menu using left click but using the right click was ok, Secondly, I find that I am unable to open a .pdf in Adobe reader DC for some strange reason? I tried downloading...