Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The personal picture in the circle or a local picture selected for the lock screen does not show up after the anniversary update. This only happens if... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CalBear37, Aug 4, 2016.

1. CalBear37 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown

The personal picture in the circle or a local picture selected for the lock screen does not show up after the anniversary update. This only happens if the no-password option has been set. If you log out then the selected pictures are shown when you log in. Is this a bug or something that can be fixed somewhere in settings?

:)

CalBear37, Aug 4, 2016

2. Lock Screen

Disable logon screen background image in Windows 10 Anniversary Update

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Personalization - Lock Screen.
    • Scroll down the page you opened until you see the option Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen. Turn it off as shown below:

Disable logon screen background image in Windows 10 Anniversary Update

William Martz, Aug 4, 2016
  3. microsoft spotlight on windows 10

When Windows Spotlight isn't running, the image specified in Settings :: Personalization :: Lock Screen under the "Pictures" option is shown. Sounds like that's what you want to update. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown :)

zachd [MSFT], Aug 4, 2016
  4. skcusime Win User

No solution, but same issue here

skcusime, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update Lock

2. BUG - In Windows 10 > Personalization > Lock Screen > Slideshow - All pictures appear in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    BUG - In Windows 10 > Personalization > Lock Screen > Slideshow - All pictures appear in...: heyAccording to this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-windows-10-settings-personalization-lock/11731751-c081-400f-af3f-6a69ca86ca5fWhen the windows 10 region is set to any countries that have right-to-left language like Persian, Hebrew,...
  3. Lock Screen Personalization

Lock Screen Personalization: Hello. When I turned on my Windows 10 PC there was each day a different picture by Getty Images on my Start Screen and Lock screen. It was lovely and provided information on each landscape. Unfortunately, since yesterday, I no longer see different pictures, yet there appears...
  4. Windows 10 Lock screen picture

Windows 10 Lock screen picture: My lock screen picture used to ask if I liked or didn't but for the past few days this has not happened. Any suggestions???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-picture/14ac8420-d818-42b5-854d-6d62db49f555
  5. Dissable Lock Screen - Windows 10 Anniversary

Dissable Lock Screen - Windows 10 Anniversary: Hi Maybe anyone knows hot to dissable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary ? Normal pre-update solutions doesn't work :\ 58505
  6. Disable anniversary update lock screen

Disable anniversary update lock screen: I have found two methods to do this, neither of which work Disable the Windows 10 Lock Screen (Anniversary Update) - gHacks Tech News Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 are the ones I've tried, but the lock screen is still there. I'm on...
  7. Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: I tried the Windows 10 Anniversary to disable the lock screen using the Task Scheduler that is posted on your website.....it didnt work for me. I want to be able to go straight to the log in screen at start up of my computer....can someone help please. Thanks Jeannie...
  8. Anniversary Update Account picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Anniversary Update Account picture: Anniversary Update I have account picture in lock screen when I need a password to login.If I use no password needed to login I have no picture. Is there a fix for this or is it a bug? 58619
  9. Anniversary Update causes freeze at lock screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update causes freeze at lock screen: Old laptop, Core2 Duo. Windows Update still hasn't offered the Anniversary Update so I downloaded the installer (Windows10Upgrade28084.exe)today, and installed. After which, whenever waking from sleep, the lock screen would be totally unresponsive to keyboard and mouse; only...
  10. Anniversary update reverts personalized settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update reverts personalized settings: After upgrading Windows 10 Pro version 1511 to 1607 (which is in fact a true in-place upgrade of Windows) I noticed that several of my personalized settings are reverted to their default values! What a disaster although I consider myself lucky because I carefully document...