Windows 10: windows 10 antivirus is deactivated popup

Discus and support windows 10 antivirus is deactivated popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so on every boot up i get a anti virus is deactivated which pops up in lower right corner and disapear a split second after. i got microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by froller2, Aug 7, 2015.

1. froller2 Win User

windows 10 antivirus is deactivated popup

so on every boot up i get a anti virus is deactivated which pops up in lower right corner and disapear a split second after.

i got microsoft essential antivirus and malware anti as a secondary scanner
    fire wall is on..
    my friend also get that pop up with the same anti virus and with malwareanti

:)

froller2, Aug 7, 2015

2. Milliseconds popups

I did disable some stuff that was not in system32, antivirus (AVG) and gaming programs. everything else is deactivated now. I'm gonna post in this forum if the popup still happens

rexthecapt, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Milliseconds popups

Please remember to post your findings here for the benefit of other posters with a similar problem.

Frederik Long, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

I get it to - my guess is the notification flag pops out before the AV service is fully started
    as I have checked and defender is on.. so the notification is a little premature

Kyhi, Aug 7, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Try going into settings => update and security and see what the setting are for defender.

BunnyJ, Aug 7, 2015
  6. IKA
    ika Win User
    froller2 did you want disable? mse?

7. froller2 Win User
    no i like mse and dont want to disable it, its a popup

froller2, Aug 7, 2015
  8. froller2 Win User

windows 10 antivirus is deactivated popup [​IMG]

froller2, Aug 7, 2015
  9. froller2 Win User
    hmm might be that, but still rather anoying or just me?

froller2, Aug 7, 2015
  10. Kyhi Win User
    it is still early for windows 10 - and appears to just be a timing issue

11. BunnyJ New Member
    One quick thought,,, go to the all apps on the start menu.. then go to the windows systems and click on defender.. I have mine off due to another AV but it might help turn yours on.. not sure but heck. Give it a try.

BunnyJ, Aug 7, 2015
  12. froller2 Win User
    its on

froller2, Aug 7, 2015
  13. windows 10 antivirus is deactivated popup

Might also be a definition update glitch. Defender service stops for a second during an update, or something similar. The popup disappears almost as fast as it appears for me. I see them shortly after boot up. Not so many lately so maybe they are working on it.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 antivirus is deactivated popup - Similar Threads - antivirus deactivated popup

2. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?: I believe this is a MS setting not a google Chrome one- When I type on various sites, forums etc I get an annoying grey word suggestion box popping up just floating above the words I am typing. How can I deactivate this please?...
  3. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?: I believe this is a MS setting not a google Chrome one- When I type on various sites, forums etc I get an annoying grey word suggestion box popping up just floating above the words I am typing. How can I deactivate this please?...
  4. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Deactivation of Windows 11 antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivation of Windows 11 antivirus: Hello, I installed Windows 11 Pro today. I want to open a file in Windows or launch a game that requires the antivirus to be disabled. I disable the Windows antivirus, but the files are detected and closed automatically. I even permanently disabled the antivirus from the...
  6. Deactivation of Windows 11 antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactivation of Windows 11 antivirus: Hello, I installed Windows 11 Pro today. I want to open a file in Windows or launch a game that requires the antivirus to be disabled. I disable the Windows antivirus, but the files are detected and closed automatically. I even permanently disabled the antivirus from the...
  7. Windows 10 Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated: I used a Fortnite HWID Spoofer to get unbanned from the game, and I reinstalled Windows 10 and it gave me Windows 10 Home! Even though when I purchased my device it had Windows 10 on it, I dont get it what should I do?...
  8. Deactivating Windows 10

Deactivating Windows 10: Hello. If I deactivated my version of Windows 10 pro, and reinstalled it on the same PC, will I be able to use the same product key again on the same machine? And are there any steps I should take prior to deactivation, in order to ensure that the product key can be used...
  9. Windows 10 Deactivated

Windows 10 Deactivated: Hope someone can help me with this -- the latest update deactivated my Windows 10. I have a reg key and have re-entered it, but I still get a "Windows 10 activated with digital license" indication. This is really a pain -- don't know why the update did this....appreciate...
  10. My windows 10 defender antivirus has been deactivated by IT administrator but I am the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows 10 defender antivirus has been deactivated by IT administrator but I am the...: My windows 10 defender antivirus has been deactivated by IT administrator. I am the administrator. Has my hidden administrator account been hacked? What should I do?...