Windows 10: Windows 10 app issue

Discus and support Windows 10 app issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Good to see I'm not alone with Windows 10 issues!*Confused I have the "Get Windows 10" app but this is what I get when clicking on the Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by junkyarddawg, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Windows 10 app issue

Hello,
    Good to see I'm not alone with Windows 10 issues!*Confused
    I have the "Get Windows 10" app but this is what I get when clicking on the Win 10 app in tray:
    (After scanning the computer it then says*Smile
    "this PC cannot run Windows 10"
    "REASON: the "CPU IS NOT SUPPORTED"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think the app has a bug and just NOT recognizing the the Intel P4 HT CPU.
    Obviously when comparing my computer to the "Windows 10 HOME - 32bit requirements it
    far EXCEEDS those requirements" plus I've read where others with 1-2 year old computers are getting same message!

I'd like to download Windows 10 Home 32bit (not 64 bit) however if I can't get passed the FREE app in the tray....maybe its a definite warning sign! If so....I'll stick with Win 7, its been flawless!
    Any help tips, shortcuts, work around, opinion or advice would be deeply appreciated!
    If more info is needed do not hesitate to ask!
    PLEASE feel free to email me direct, post here or send me notification of a response!

Thank You,
    Anthony

My computer- DELL Optiplex GX620
    >OS - Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (both 32/64bit) With all completed updates
    >Processor- Intel Pentium 4 HT - 2.80 GHz
    >Memory (RAM) - 4.00gb
    >Graphics -ATI RADEON HD 2400 PRO
    >Gaming Graphics - 1791mb - total Reserve
    >Primary HD - WD 1 TB (865 GB FREE)
    > Direct X version 10
    > Primary Monitor Resolution 1280 x 1024

MS Windows 10 - 32 bit requirements:
    >1GHz or faster
    > Memory (RAM) - 1 GB for 32bit........2 GB for 64bit
    > Graphics - Direct X 9 or Later
    > Display Minimum - 800 x 600

:)

junkyarddawg, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 app issue

1. Windows 10 app issue - Similar Threads - app issue

2. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  3. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  4. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  5. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  6. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store: I recently activated a subscription of the Xbox Game Pass, but I cannot use it due to my Xbox lap not launching properly. When I start the Xbox app, it pops up with an error of 0x80070426, which apparently has something to do with an outdated version of Windows, but I have a...
  8. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  9. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  10. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging