Windows 10: Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet

Discus and support Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I updated my sys to windows 10 one month ago. I had a smooth experience on network accessing but now my system internal apps are not connecting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Azarudeen, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Azarudeen Win User

Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet

I updated my sys to windows 10 one month ago. I had a smooth experience on network accessing but now my system internal apps are not connecting to internet(like windows store, Maps, sports, Food & drink etc). But I can able to browse using browsers(browsers are connecting to internet).

Connection - Wired Connection
    Not limited.

I checked DNS settings too but no solution.
    Need solution for this problem.
    Thanks in Advance

:)

Azarudeen, Dec 13, 2015

2. Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet

Followed your methods to resolve but still the problem persist

Here what I did with your methods.

Method 1 : You gave link for Windows 8.1 RT OS. Although I found Troubleshooter for windows 10 and ran troubleshooter but still the problem persist(It cannot identity the problem).

Method 2 : My time zone is UTC+5:30 so adjust clock for daylight saving time option is disabled.

Mohammed Azarudeen, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet

i am having the same issue.

it started after anniversary edition update.

ran troubleshooter, found a problem (screenshot attached), which it said it fixed.

reset and open store--i got 'check internet connection--could not connect to the server', and refresh does not help.

The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it.

mohammed's solution did not apply--proxy box was not checked off news app--i get notifications, but app will not connect to internet--'an error occurred', and refresh does not help.

weather--location is on, but i'm being told it can't detect my location and am not connected to the internet.

i AM connected.

windows 10 has been nothing but problems. it would be okay if it worked.

onedrive disappeared and no one can help with that, either.

i have done three clean installs and a reset, but the same--and new, such as this one--keep arising. it is extremely frustrating when none of the suggested solutions work. i am getting fed up...

please advise. thanks.

Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet [​IMG]

new circe801, Dec 13, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Dec 13, 2015
  5. Azarudeen Win User
    I tried all those but not solving my issue

Azarudeen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet - Similar Threads - apps are connecting

2. Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet: Hello,For the past few months, I've been having trouble connecting to the internet but only using certain apps like Discord and games like Roblox. My internet works fine however on other apps like Chrome and Valorant. I've already tried most of the common solutions and even...
  3. Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet: Hello,For the past few months, I've been having trouble connecting to the internet but only using certain apps like Discord and games like Roblox. My internet works fine however on other apps like Chrome and Valorant. I've already tried most of the common solutions and even...
  4. Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIndows 10 apps not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows 10 apps not connecting to the internet: Hi, I have a surface book 2 and after a recent update, my windows 10 apps cannot connect to the internet. That means the store, Cortana, feedback hub, and any sign-in function. Also, I can't play any netherrealms game on steam which is MK11, MK10 and injustice. They all...
  6. Internet connection for apps

Internet connection for apps: I'm currently dealing with issues with my internet connection. I have attempted to install games and recently I have tried to download Adobe but although I have internet connection it appears that I am offline. I can access chrome, but I am unable to appear online in apps...
  7. Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10

Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10: I am connected to my router but it says "No Internet, secured". It has been like this for a year and internet seems to be working fine. I can browse the internet, download games on steam, and do anything else. I noticed that I cannot open the Windows 10 Xbox app to play a...
  8. Windows apps not connecting to internet.

Windows apps not connecting to internet.: Only apps owned by windows like EDGE, STORE, NEWS, MAP, SPORTS etc are not connecting to internet, everything else(All third party apps) is working just fine. This is windows 10 PC....
  9. Apps no internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps no internet connection: Hi What is going on here? My apps worked fine yesterday and then when I shut down I had a windows update and now this morning again none of my apps are working. Most load to the initial page with the game or apps logo but refuses to go any further and like weather channel...
  10. Internet connection through Chrome not by Windows 10 Apps

Internet connection through Chrome not by Windows 10 Apps: I have just upgraded to Windows 10. I have LAN cable connection and internet works as long I use the browsers and programs I had installed prior to the upgrade. When I try to use Window 10 apps: Mail, Microsoft Edge, Calendar, etc., when I try to sign in it tells me it can't...