Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello friends, I encounter this problem on my operating system. It has happened with different PC's Any solution? Image :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryuzu, May 1, 2016.

1. Ryuzu Win User

Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons

Hello friends, I encounter this problem on my operating system.
    It has happened with different PC's
    Any solution?

Image :

https://i.imgur.com/fioNIoY.png

Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons [​IMG]

:)

Ryuzu, May 1, 2016

2. When I click on the windows 10 app icon, the window that comes up is blank?

When I click on the windows 10 app icon, the window that comes up is blank?

HermingtonGomez, May 1, 2016
  3. Start menu tiles missing icons after upgrading to Windows 10 Anniversary update on the computer.

Original title: Blank Windows 10 Apps Tile in Start Menu

Hi! After I've upgraded my Windows 10 with anniversary update I have problems with icons and tiles in Start Menu for some universal apps - the icons and tiles are blank. If I pin an app to taskbar, the icon is visible. For example - my Facebook, Netflix,
    Fitbit... app icons and tiles are fine, but my Weather, WindowsStore, Calculator, TuneIn Radio... app icons and tiles are blank. I've fount some solutions for this problem on web, but nothing helps. I've reinstalled the apps with no difference.... Does anybody
    have any idea how to solve this problem?? Thanx in advance! Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons ;)

Lemming_SLO, May 1, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

How do the menu tiles look like in Start screen ?

Do they work if you click at them ?

davidhk, May 1, 2016
  5. Ryuzu Win User
    Yes, they work well.
    And they look like.

Ryuzu, May 1, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Actually, I meant the " tiles "........ the ones on the right.

davidhk, May 1, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, May 1, 2016
  8. Ryuzu Win User

I ran the batch and I restarted my system, but the problem persists.

Ryuzu, May 1, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    Those 4 thumbnails in the taskbar, do they work if you click at them ?

davidhk, May 1, 2016
  10. Ryuzu Win User
    Yep, perfect.

Ryuzu, May 1, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    What if you delete them > then re-pin them back to taskbar ?

davidhk, May 1, 2016
  12. Ryuzu Win User
    They are not anchored, they are usually open applications and displayed on the taskbar.

Ryuzu, May 1, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

So, they work perfectly but they do not show up correctly in taskbar.

I have no idea how to fix that.
    Sorry.

davidhk, May 1, 2016
  14. Ryuzu Win User
    I would just like to say that my resolution is 1024x768, 1440x900 and long ago had the problem did not exist with that resolution, do not know exactly if that's the exact reason for the problem.

Ryuzu, May 1, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    Please make sure you post back if you find a solution.
    I am eager to know the answer myself.
    Thank you.

davidhk, May 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons - Similar Threads - Apps Blank Icons

2. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icons in the windows 10 search: Certain apps have blank icons especially windows default apps. no changes made and I don't understand why it is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons-in-the-windows-10-search/11930247-30cf-48f9-b105-24a73c62ea15
  3. Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar: hi, i'm experience some problem only in my user account, the other user account not, several app like settings, microsfot store, and built in app icon are appear blank in my taskbar and appear as white paper icon in my start menu, i tried to rebuild icon cache by deleting...
  4. Icons on windows 10 are blank white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons on windows 10 are blank white: A lot of my icons are blank white, and when I go to their file location it shows them as normal. I tried deleting the icon cache, restarting computer, deleting the game and reinstalling, but nothing works. I have all the newest updates, scanned my computers for viruses and...
  5. Default/blank app icons on taskbar

Default/blank app icons on taskbar: About 50% of the time so far exactly every other time over several restarts I get the default application icons for anything I personally pinned to the task bar. This is a brand-new, fresh install of Windows 10 that I downloaded yesterday with the USB Creator Tool. I have...
  6. Blank icon for Windows 10 game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank icon for Windows 10 game: I have a blank screenshot for Halo: Master Chief Collection in Windows 10. I have tried to repair the game to bring back the icon, but that didn't work. Any ideas how to restore a blank icon? submitted by /u/shanafan [link] [comments]...
  7. All Windows Apps Icons blank on the Desktop

All Windows Apps Icons blank on the Desktop: Hi, So all my Windows Apps icons are blank on my desktop. They are ok in the task bar and on the start menu and even when searching but on the desktop they are all blank. I noticed this because I have Xbox game pass and the icons suddenly stopped showing up. I have attached...
  8. windows 10 apps display error blank icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 apps display error blank icon: Dear Microsoft i need solution for this trouble if somebody know it please help me some of my apps can't run as admin like this blank icons and when im try open windows repair its says[IMG] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Blank Icons Windows 10

Blank Icons Windows 10: Hi, I am having a problem in Windows 10 version 1709 build 16299.904. Somehow a few days ago some icons went blank especially Microsoft product icons, like Word, Excel, Outlook and some other application icons but not all of them. I did several icon cache rebuild like...
  10. Windows App Desktop Shortcut Icons Blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows App Desktop Shortcut Icons Blank: I created shortcuts for my most used Windows 10 apps/tiles to my desktop, but some of the shortcuts have blank icons. I re-copied some and they stuck, but a few others are still blank after several retries. i.e. Scan and Store are blank but Calendar, Calculator, Photos,...