Windows 10: Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way

Discus and support Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after doing clean install. my windows do not want to download automatis how to fix it? Just text a great apps it's on this way 97227 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adityar, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Adityar Win User

Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way

after doing clean install. my windows do not want to download automatis how to fix it?
    Just text a great apps it's on this way

:)

Adityar, Nov 3, 2017
  2. TS Low Win User

A great apps is on its way!

Yes, after the troubleshooter it told me that my window store cache might be corrupted

After that troubleshoot, it told me that the window cache has been reset

But sadly the problem still there

2 of my apps cant open, update and uninstall

TS Low, Nov 3, 2017
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    A great apps is on its way!

To isolate your concern, we recommend that you run the Windows app troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can automatically fix some of the basic issues that prevent an application from running. To run this troubleshooter, you can click the
    Run troubleshooter button found on this link.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Nov 3, 2017
  4. Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way

Hi Adityar.

I assume your data is backed up as you just did a clean install. So what have you checked on done so we don't duplicate?

Are you connected and do you have Internet access?

Do you have any yellow Exclamation marks in your device manager?

Have your run

sfc /scannow

Might try Resetting Updates.

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10

You didn't mention how you did the clean install. If you review our tutorial you may see something you overlooked.

Clean Install Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 4, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way

1. Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way - Similar Threads - apps download tile

2. Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way": Hey so Recently i got a new fresh reinstall of Windows 10 Pro Edition, My PC can't support windows 11 the thing is i did all my updates Both Microsoft Store and Settings all is marked as up to date but when i open the start tab i have many apps that's have the download symbol...
  3. Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way": Hey so Recently i got a new fresh reinstall of Windows 10 Pro Edition, My PC can't support windows 11 the thing is i did all my updates Both Microsoft Store and Settings all is marked as up to date but when i open the start tab i have many apps that's have the download symbol...
  4. Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows10>Great app is on its way issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows10>Great app is on its way issue: Ive an issue that just popped up where My start menu has icons showing a download button icon telling me that a great app is on its way. I have tried a couple things suggested on here but it didnt seem to work, Including checking for updates in the store and theses steps I...
  6. "A great app is on it's way!"

"A great app is on it's way!": i noticed on my start menu a tile that just says "A Great App is on its way!", how do i know what app is downloading? its been stuck like that for a few hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-great-app-is-on-its-way/8ce195ed-146f-4918-94c5-b368bd7360ac
  7. How do I force Windows 10 to download “A great app is on it’s way!”

How do I force Windows 10 to download “A great app is on it’s way!”: After installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 1903 and all the drivers necessary to get Wifi to work, these tiles won’t update/download. I tried restarting my PC and checking for updates in the Windows Store. Is there any way to force Windows into updating these tiles?...
  8. "A great app is on it's way!"

"A great app is on it's way!": I just got a new laptop and on the start menu it says for about half of the apps "a great app is on it's way!" how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-great-app-is-on-its-way/72d1f04e-28ed-46a2-b9ab-87916f394d6f
  9. A Great App Is On Its Way Issue

A Great App Is On Its Way Issue: I just purchased my HP Spectre x360 and when booting up Windows 10 for the first time out of the box, I noticed some tiles labeled "A Great App Is On Its Way!" This included apps such as Candy Crush, a paid version of Minecraft, and MSN Weather.[ATTACH]I then proceeded to...
  10. A Great App is on it's way?

A Great App is on it's way?: [img] As you can see in the image, I have 5 tiles of it. Any one know what they are? They send me to the store when I click on them. 17577

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 a great app is on its way

2. a great app is on its way fix

3. a great app on its way how fix it

4. a great app is on its way site tiles not updateing,
  5. a great app is on its way windows 10,
  6. windows tiles not download,
  7. a great app its on its way tiles fix,
  8. how to prevent a great app is on its way,
  9. windows 10 app tiles not downloading,
  10. windows 10 a great app is on its way,
  11. great app is on its way tile,