Windows 10: Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons?

Discus and support Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After my computer restarted in one of the updates recently all my windows app icons started looking like this, Am I the only one getting this or anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shiroee, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Shiroee Win User

Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons?

After my computer restarted in one of the updates recently all my windows app icons started looking like this, Am I the only one getting this or anyone else experiencing this

Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons? [​IMG]

:)

Shiroee, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons?

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons?

1. Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons? - Similar Threads - apps randomly losing

2. Apps losing focus randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first, I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  3. Apps losing focus randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first, I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  4. Apps losing focus randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  5. Apps losing focus randomly

Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  6. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  7. lose icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lose icon: Why my icon did not show in regular image, it shows white folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lose-icon/836002a4-6203-4d33-b697-d40ff4c5bd98
  8. lose icon

lose icon: Why my icon did not show in regular image, it shows white folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lose-icon/836002a4-6203-4d33-b697-d40ff4c5bd98
  9. lose icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Losing icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing icons: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I've lost the power level (battery) and the sound level control icons. What do I have to do to get them back? When I try to activate them they're grayed out. Best regards. *Mad 29032

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winowds apps keep losing icons

2. windows 10 app lose icons randomly