Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps will not open.

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps will not open. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; More specifically Groove Music, Store, Calendar and Mail. When opening a file that opens Groove Music, the error I get is this Screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UragaeshiHeart, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Apps will not open.

More specifically Groove Music, Store, Calendar and Mail.

When opening a file that opens Groove Music, the error I get is this

Screenshot

Funny thing is that it worked fine a few days ago, and I have no idea why it doesn't work now.

Can someone help?

:)

UragaeshiHeart, Mar 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 apps will not open

My computer froze while accessing IRS website. I'm able to restart computer, but no apps open per task manager. A friend was unable to successfully perform a restore for the only two dates on my computer. My computer is about 10 months old. Any ideas on
    how to fix the problem?

StevenMocalis, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Windows 10 apps will not open

Hi Jerry,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What is the error message that you're receiving?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What apps are you having issues with?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue on all of your installed apps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards

Lov Dollente, Mar 11, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 Apps will not open.

...................Funny thing is that it worked fine a few days ago, and I have no idea why it doesn't work now..................

Do a system restore. Pick a date BEFORE " a few days ago " as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps will not open.

1. Windows 10 Apps will not open. - Similar Threads - Apps open

2. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New windows and apps open on top of the active window: It commonly happens that I need to open and excel sheet. This takes up to ten seconds to open, it would be helpful if I could spend these seconds navigating to other windows in windows explorer or typing in a word document. Instead I will get three seconds to do this until...
  3. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows and apps open on top of the active window: It commonly happens that I need to open and excel sheet. This takes up to ten seconds to open, it would be helpful if I could spend these seconds navigating to other windows in windows explorer or typing in a word document. Instead I will get three seconds to do this until...
  4. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why wont google chrome app open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  6. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  7. why wont google chrome app open

8. In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With": In Win 11 , I wish to delete some apps from the "open with" list. I have used Reg Edit and followed instructions and found the "open with" category. When i opened the folder there was nothing there except DEFAULT and NO VALUE SET. How then do u proceed?...
  9. In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With"

In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With": In Win 11 , I wish to delete some apps from the "open with" list. I have used Reg Edit and followed instructions and found the "open with" category. When i opened the folder there was nothing there except DEFAULT and NO VALUE SET. How then do u proceed?...
  10. Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup: I'm not sure what is causing this popup, but it happens after every restart. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? winver: Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447...