Windows 10: Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Discus and support Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AttaullahKhan, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each and every time. Kindly help me with this issue...

:)

AttaullahKhan, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Drone Win User
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Aug 5, 2018
  4. kastriot Win User

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

kastriot, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

1. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates - Similar Threads - April update 1803

2. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update: I used Windows 11 since I heard it was available and while it's buggy, its has a very pleasing UI. The latest Windows 11 Dev update was very buggy and therefore I had to revert back to Windows 10. After quite some time, reinstalling the apps I had and such, I still continued...
  3. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update: I used Windows 11 since I heard it was available and while it's buggy, its has a very pleasing UI. The latest Windows 11 Dev update was very buggy and therefore I had to revert back to Windows 10. After quite some time, reinstalling the apps I had and such, I still continued...
  4. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  5. Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly: Have an 2018 Dell xps 15 9575; trackpad does not work properly. Had fresh install of Windows 10 version 1803 and the problem still persists. Any suggestions?...
  6. window 10 update april 1803 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 update april 1803 error: sir when we update win 10 april in my pc it's download complete but when it's verify download process then he saw a message error code-0*80070017. please help me sir?...
  7. Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update: I recently updated my OS to 1803 but after the update, the pc has become really slow. I think it is because of the graphics driver but I can't update them. I use an AMD GPU and I don't know why but some of my games ( Fortnite etc.) can't run properly and some won't run at all...
  8. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803: After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful this site cant be reached Try: Checking the connection...
  9. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates: I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each...
  10. Epson V300 not working properly after April update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson V300 not working properly after April update: After the April Windows 10 update, my Epson V300 scans one page as usual. When I click on the scanner icon to scan another page, the top of a box with Epson in the caption flickers at the bottom left of the screen, and the Epson scanning utility displays Not Responding....