Windows 10: Windows 10 are not performing as they should in a new computer

Discus and support Windows 10 are not performing as they should in a new computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, I have bought a new HP computer recently (this January) and they operate Windows 10. In the beginning it was perfect, faster than my Linux computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Blue Hawk, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Blue Hawk Win User

Windows 10 are not performing as they should in a new computer

So, I have bought a new HP computer recently (this January) and they operate Windows 10. In the beginning it was perfect, faster than my Linux computer but I have been facing trouble recently. After every update, it keeps getting slower despite the fact that the hard disk is hardly 50% full. Earlier, while browsing through the Internet, it just stopped reacting to my commands, while the sound wasn't clear but rather like radio interference (I was listening to music) so I had to force-close it then turn it on again. I don't have that much knowledge on software, but I need help as I am sure that an eight-month-old computer should not react like this. I would really appreciate some help! Thank you!

:)

Blue Hawk, Sep 14, 2016
  2. mark ten Win User

My Apps are not working properly as they should !

I was trying to download games but they were not downloading ! I get this error code always : 0x80072EE2

Then I tried to open XBox It also did not open because it wasn't able to connect to internet ! What should I do ?

EDIT : I resolved the Problem Above........By running the
    WS
    ....Command

Later after running the Game (specifically Modern Combat 5) The game is unexpectadly crashing. It shows the logo of Gameloft and then closes itself. I tried doing several things but it did not work !

mark ten, Sep 14, 2016
  3. My Apps are not working properly as they should !

Hi Mark,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to software conflicts that occur when running the game. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when the game crashes?
    • Is this the only game you're experiencing this issue?
    • Are you encountering this issue when playing the game online and offline?

Meanwhile, we recommend checking if there are updates available for the game and your Windows 10 PC. This can help resolve common issues with Windows 10 games. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Another solution we recommend is to perform a clean boot. This can help resolve software conflicts by disabling third-party programs that may cause game performance issues. See

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    for the steps.

Catherine Cus., Sep 14, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, could you please post a screenshot of your task manager when you are experiencing problems?

Make sure if CPU use is a problem that you click on the CPU tab to show processes using most at the top.
    Repeat as relevant for the other columns.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Blue Hawk Win User
    Thank you! If it shows the same problem again I'll post it!

Blue Hawk, Sep 15, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    You may find threads related to your problem if you search the forum for
    stutter
    crackle

This hasn't been reported for some time; what build are you currently using?
    (Wndows key + R, type winver)

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 are not performing as they should in a new computer - Similar Threads - are performing should

2. How should I transfer windows 10 to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How should I transfer windows 10 to a new computer?: I have new pc parts ready to be assembled in the other room. The question I want to ask is whether or not i should deactivate the key on my old SSD and reinstall and activate windows on the new NVMe drive or should I transfer my old SSD to the new pc and use it as a boot...
  3. How should I transfer windows 10 to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How should I transfer windows 10 to a new computer?: I have new pc parts ready to be assembled in the other room. The question I want to ask is whether or not i should deactivate the key on my old SSD and reinstall and activate windows on the new NVMe drive or should I transfer my old SSD to the new pc and use it as a boot...
  4. How should I transfer windows 10 to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What should I do to help my computer performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should I do to help my computer performance: I started to have some computer struggles out of no where a couple weeks ago and tried to use the Razer Cleanup tool to help. I don't fully know what it did but I assume it deleted items. Ever since then I have been able to get most of the errors off but the lag is still...
  6. What should I do to help my computer performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to help my computer performance: I started to have some computer struggles out of no where a couple weeks ago and tried to use the Razer Cleanup tool to help. I don't fully know what it did but I assume it deleted items. Ever since then I have been able to get most of the errors off but the lag is still...
  7. What should I do to help my computer performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. New computers. Why wildly different performance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New computers. Why wildly different performance?: I have three Win10 computers that I bought for family use, two laptops and a desktop. They are name brands but basic level since they would only be used for Office and internet. They are all slow to start, slow to close, and slow to open apps right out of the box. I've done...
  9. Should I Perform a Frest Start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I Perform a Frest Start?: My laptop had gradually started running apps and games slower recently. So I decided to see if there was a way to fix it in my settings and found the "Fresh Start" button. I read everything about it but I'm not sure if I should try and attempt it to see if my computer runs...
  10. Brand new laptop not performing as it should.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand new laptop not performing as it should.: Hello. I just got myself a brand new (2 weeks ago) MSI GP72VR 6RF gaming laptop. And i was full of hope and thoughts on games i could play with high/maxed settings with good fps, but there has been nothing but a disappointment. From games like CSGO, Diablo 3 and even...