Windows 10: Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android

Discus and support Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In just a few weeks, Microsoft will unveil Cortana running on the desktop in Windows 10. They’ll demo how the personal assistant is available to you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Darian Tab Win User

How do I Connect Calendar App on My Iphone

Provided that it is set up properly, it should work with your device as Cortana is
    an intelligent personal assistant created by Microsoft for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 (where it now supersedes Bing Mobile), Microsoft Band, Xbox One, iOS and Android.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 28, 2014
  3. hysonm Win User
    Cortana service status indicator?

Is there a site like the Xbox Live Service stats page that will show the status for Cortana?

I've tried searches from Windows, Android, and iOS phones, all have failed and say that Bing is not available. I can go directly to Bing from those devices and don't have problems with my connection to the Internet.

It seems there's an issue with Cortana but it would be nice to see a status page to verify.

hysonm, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Coke Robot Win User

It's awesome to see how all of their work is coming together. All of what they're doing has a reason that we don't know what just yet.

Coke Robot, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Edwin New Member
    Cortana on my Android Tablet:

Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android - Similar Threads - arrival Cortana Xbox

2. Fallout 76 B.E.T.A arrives on Xbox One on October 23, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Fallout 76 B.E.T.A arrives on Xbox One on October 23, 2018: [ATTACH] Fallout 76 officially releases November 14 on Xbox One, but your first chance to experience the game can begin much earlier than that. We’re excited to announce that our B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application) will arrive first on Xbox One on Tuesday, October...
  3. Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  4. Windows 10’s Nearby Share feature is coming to Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Nearby Share feature is coming to Android and iOS: Microsoft recently announced Windows 10 April 2018 Update with a lot of new features and improvements. The Nearby Share is one of the exciting features in Windows 10 April 2018 Update which appears to be part of Microsoft’s cross-platform strategy. Nearby Share in Windows 10...
  5. Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS: Xbox party chat beta is now available in the Xbox beta app for Android (available in app store) and iOS (sign up for the iOS beta here Fill | Sign up for the Xbox App Beta for iOS ) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 100358
  6. UWP porting guidance for Android and iOS developers

in Windows 10 News
    UWP porting guidance for Android and iOS developers:  Today, we are pleased to introduce a new app development concept map for app developers that aligns software development concepts across the iOS, Android, and Windows platforms. App developers new to Windows 10, who are already familiar with Android or iOS, will be able...
  7. Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look: We believe that everyone deserves a personal assistant, and a great personal assistant should be available to help on-the-go, on whatever device you carry. We’re excited to bring Cortana*, your truly personal digital assistant, to Android and iOS in the UK, and a fresh new...
  8. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...
  9. Xbox One S Arrives August 2

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One S Arrives August 2: Last month at E3, Xbox revealed a new member of the Xbox One family, the Xbox One S. Today, Matt Lapsen, General Manager, Xbox Devices Marketing announced that the highly-anticipated 2TB Xbox One S launch edition will begin hitting shelves in select regions on August 2....
  10. Beam App Arrives on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders Starting Feb. 17th

in Windows 10 News
    Beam App Arrives on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders Starting Feb. 17th: jHcWy2B2Yy8 Hey Xbox fans! I’m Matt, Beam co-founder, and now Beam Engineering Lead at Microsoft. Today, we’re excited to announce the Beam app is coming to Preview in the Xbox Insider Program, giving you more choice over your gaming experience and where you want to watch...