Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android

Discus and support Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; In just a few weeks, Microsoft will unveil Cortana running on the desktop in Windows 10. They’ll demo how the personal assistant is available to you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 29, 2014
  2. Darian Tab Win User

How do I Connect Calendar App on My Iphone

Provided that it is set up properly, it should work with your device as Cortana is
    an intelligent personal assistant created by Microsoft for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 (where it now supersedes Bing Mobile), Microsoft Band, Xbox One, iOS and Android.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 29, 2014
  3. hysonm Win User
    Cortana service status indicator?

Is there a site like the Xbox Live Service stats page that will show the status for Cortana?

I've tried searches from Windows, Android, and iOS phones, all have failed and say that Bing is not available. I can go directly to Bing from those devices and don't have problems with my connection to the Internet.

It seems there's an issue with Cortana but it would be nice to see a status page to verify.

hysonm, Dec 29, 2014
  4. Coke Robot Win User

It's awesome to see how all of their work is coming together. All of what they're doing has a reason that we don't know what just yet.

Coke Robot, Dec 29, 2014
  5. Edwin New Member
    Cortana on my Android Tablet:

[​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android - Similar Threads - arrival Cortana Xbox

Forum Date

Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019

Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019: It was a little over a year ago, that I broke the news that Microsoft had stopped the development of HoloLens V2 and was pushing forward to V3. Since then, I have been asked about a million times for more information about the upcoming device but if you know where to look,...
Windows 10 News Tuesday at 6:02 PM

Microsoft’s Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020

Microsoft’s Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020: While Microsoft may have been founded as being a software company, there is no question about it that they are a hardware company too. With the Surface family, the Xbox, and peripherals, the company doesn’t shy away from building its own products and has established a...
Windows 10 News Tuesday at 6:02 PM

Texts from Cortana do not arrive

Texts from Cortana do not arrive: Cortana says she will send text messages from my Tablet using my Lumia phone, but so far none have arrived. Any advice? 34325
Windows 10 Software and Apps Dec 18, 2015

Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries

Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries: Surface Laptop is beginning to roll out to new markets around the world. [img] Since launching Surface Laptop and Surface Pro in June, the response and feedback have been exciting to see. As Panos wrote in June, this was our largest Surface launch in history; more...
Windows 10 News Sep 5, 2017

Should I upgrade before or after the April 2018 upgrade arrives?

Should I upgrade before or after the April 2018 upgrade arrives?: Thanks to all for the advice and helpful suggestions.
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade Apr 4, 2018

Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19

Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19: _PKL3323wkQ Forza fans, the green flag is about to drop on Forza Motorsport 7! The game goes live worldwide on Oct. 3, with Ultimate Edition owners hitting the track on Sept. 29. As we near the finish line, the team has been working non-stop to deliver fans the biggest...
Windows 10 News Sep 7, 2017

New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets Arrive This Fall

New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets Arrive This Fall: At Xbox, we’re committed to providing new ways for gamers to play the games they want, on the devices they want, with the people they want. Last year, we announced an expansion of the Xbox Wireless ecosystem to include Windows 10 gaming PCs with integrated Xbox Wireless, and...
Windows 10 News Sep 5, 2017
Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android solved