Windows 10: Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit!!

Discus and support Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I check to install WICD in the wizard of "Windows Assessment and Deployment toolkit" there are 4 other options checked. And when I just check to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdeleVance, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit!!

When I check to install WICD in the wizard of "Windows Assessment and Deployment toolkit" there are 4 other options checked. And when I just check to install Windows Configuration Designer(WCD) not WICD, there are no option checkedin the wizard.

I just wonder what is the differentiation whether I install WCD or WICD. I'm going to create "Windows 10 Provisioning Package" and deploy Windows 10 in existing machine and virtual machine.

:)

AdeleVance, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Jericho Lap, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Carol_cub Win User
    Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Pro. My computer is old (2003) and is struggling to keep up with the new demands and overcrowded drive. I noticed that there is an app/program, Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit, installed on my computer that
    takes a lot of room. Can I uninstall it, as I have no idea what it is for?

Carol_cub, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit!!

Not able to run Windows assessment tool (Fast boot and Full boot) using command line

Not able to run Windows assessment tool (Fast boot and Full boot) using command line.

Getting below error, job file contains Fast start up and full boot.

I have followed below method,

Assessment Platform Command-Line Syntax

Used command: axe.exe "C:\Users\Local_Admin\Desktop\Boot_time\Startup and shutdown experience.jobx" /JobParameter iteration=1

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.15]

(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\windows\system32>cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Windows Assessment Toolkit\amd64

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Windows Assessment Toolkit\amd64>axe.exe "C:\Users\Local_Admin\Desktop\Boot_time\Startup and shutdown experience.jobx" /JobParameter iteration=1

Initializing assessment engine...

Loading Job file "C:\Users\Local_Admin\Desktop\Boot_time\Startup and shutdown experience.jobx"...

Setting iteration = 1.

The log file for this session can be displayed by running with /DisplayLog

"C:\Users\Local_Admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Axe\Logs\672007C4-53FC-42DE-A8EE-9A405FE3F3A5\AxeLog-???.etl"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Windows Assessment Toolkit\amd64>

Narayana Bhosle, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit!!

1. Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit!! - Similar Threads - Assessment Deployment Toolkit

2. Porque no me deja descargar en este link: "Download the Windows Assessment and Deployment...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Porque no me deja descargar en este link: "Download the Windows Assessment and Deployment...: He conectado una Docking USB-C a mi Lenovo 80XE, y me funciona todo menos las conexiones de pantallas externas tanto las dos HDMI como la D-P que tiene...parece que debo instalar ese Kit ADK pero cuando pincho en ese link no me deja descargar el archivo ejecutable...lo...
  3. Porque no me deja descargar en este link: "Download the Windows Assessment and Deployment...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Porque no me deja descargar en este link: "Download the Windows Assessment and Deployment...: He conectado una Docking USB-C a mi Lenovo 80XE, y me funciona todo menos las conexiones de pantallas externas tanto las dos HDMI como la D-P que tiene...parece que debo instalar ese Kit ADK pero cuando pincho en ese link no me deja descargar el archivo ejecutable...lo...
  4. Porque no me deja descargar en este link: "Download the Windows Assessment and Deployment...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to take backup of Assessment and Deployment Kit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to take backup of Assessment and Deployment Kit: I downloaded adkwinsetup.exe and adksetup.exe from ms website.The setup after successful installations are approximately 6 GB.I want to know how can I take a backup of these. Is there an elegant way or just copying the files and folders fromC:\Program Files x86\Windows...
  6. Latitude 7210 with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit MDT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latitude 7210 with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit MDT: Does someone have enterprise experience with the Dell Latitude 7210 2-in-1 tablets with MDT? I cannot get these to boot off the UEFI MDT boot media that we created and am hoping someone else in the community has had some experience with these....
  7. Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit MAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit MAP: Hi All, I am trying to complete a lab for one of my classes that requires me to download the MAP toolkit. I see now that the download is unavailable for download via the Microsoft website. Does anyone know if this has been phased out? I can't find any definitive information...
  8. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit: Is it safe to remove this app, it takes up over 3gb and I need to free up space on my operating disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-assessment-and-deployment-kit/d1dfabb6-bddf-4b91-a45a-9755e9e61721
  9. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment: How to: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment [img] Information Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is a powerful tool to manage Windows deployment. Although intended for corporate use, it can also make administrating a small home network easy. If...
  10. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 10 Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 10 Technical Preview: OK I know this is a couple of weeks old but may be of interest to folks who haven't seen it yet. Microsoft Releases Tools to Deploy Windows 10 Technical Preview A good measuring stick for Microsoft's confidence in the development cycle of a pending operating system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows assessment toolkit windows 10

2. windows assesment toolkit

3. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\DandISetEnv.bat

4. windows 10 deployment toolkit,
  5. assessment deployment toolkit,
  6. windows 10 assesment and deployment toolkit,
  7. windows phone assessment,
  8. windows assessment and deployment kit 10 not showing as installed,
  9. windows assessment toolkit 10 download,
  10. Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit,
  11. windows assessment and deployment toolkit 10,
  12. whatg tools are contained in the assessment and deployment toolkit for windows 10,
  13. windows assessment command line reference JobParameter error ADKCC19648842EE