Windows 10: Windows 10 audio hiccups/freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 audio hiccups/freezes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had audio problems since win 10 upgrade. I have tried doing a clean reisntall and various audio drivers - it did not help.I now found on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GosuGameR, Jul 23, 2016.

1. GosuGameR Win User

Windows 10 audio hiccups/freezes

I have had audio problems since win 10 upgrade. I have tried doing a clean reisntall and various audio drivers - it did not help.I now found on the internet to use LatencyMon to deduct the problem cause. Here is a screenshot. Any idea of how to fix this?

:)

GosuGameR, Jul 23, 2016

2. Win10 Freezing/Unresponsive Frequently

Windows 7 is re-installed and working amazingly no hiccups or freezes. When I am offered a clean install disc I will make another attempt but until then I am done with Win10.

Robert S.88, Jul 23, 2016
  3. Ellie_220 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade has major problems starting up and now I'm afraid to shut it off

I just upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.1. I still only have my desktop left over from 8.1 and no start button, no start menu and no tiles either. I only have the old taskbar with the program icons and (when I finally got it to come on after several attempts
    (I had to shut it down with the On - off button on the computer, since all I had was a black screen until it finally started up). I get a message when it does start that reads: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified procedure
    could not be found. What am I supposed to do??? I can't even get any apps to work, and the Windows Explorer won't scroll and stop where I want to click. The system blinks off and back on again (hiccups) and when it does, the cursor jumps back to the place
    it was when I began to scroll. When I play a video it hiccups (the video, not the audio, it keeps right on playing). It will freeze up for a split second and then pick back up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ellie_220, Jul 23, 2016
  4. Windows 10 audio hiccups/freezes

You could, try the audio troubleshooter. It might be able to fix your issue automatically.

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.
    • Open Start, enter Sound, select it from the list of results, and then, on the Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.
    Try running System File Checker.

When in Device Manager, click View, then select Show Hidden Devices. Any problems shown?

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 23, 2016
  5. GosuGameR Win User
    have done all that. does not help.
    No problems in device manager

GosuGameR, Jul 23, 2016
  6. Well this is certainly not going to be an easy fix.

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 audio hiccups/freezes

1. Windows 10 audio hiccups/freezes - Similar Threads - audio hiccups freezes

2. Windows 10 "hiccuping" every ten seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 "hiccuping" every ten seconds.: Every ten seconds-- and it's a very consistent ten seconds --my computer pauses for a fraction of a second before resuming. When this happens, it interrupts any scrolling or typing that is going on and then lurches forward after a few frames, making it extremely...
  3. Windows 10 "hiccuping" every ten seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "hiccuping" every ten seconds.: Every ten seconds-- and it's a very consistent ten seconds --my computer pauses for a fraction of a second before resuming. When this happens, it interrupts any scrolling or typing that is going on and then lurches forward after a few frames, making it extremely...
  4. Windows 10 "hiccuping" every ten seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 small hiccups / freezes and green screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 small hiccups / freezes and green screens: Hi,Recently I've been experiencing small freezes and hiccups when opening picture or video files or changing them while on the Windows 10 photo viewer app with the little arrows on the sides. They just last half a second but it is starting to get really annoying. It sometimes...
  6. Windows 10 small hiccups / freezes and green screens

Windows 10 small hiccups / freezes and green screens: Hi,Recently I've been experiencing small freezes and hiccups when opening picture or video files or changing them while on the Windows 10 photo viewer app with the little arrows on the sides. They just last half a second but it is starting to get really annoying. It sometimes...
  7. Windows 10 small hiccups / freezes and green screens

8. Compute hiccups

Compute hiccups: I recently updated my computer to the latest Microsoft Windows 10 build, and now my computer is "hiccuping". What I mean by that is that my computer will freeze for one second where I cannot do anything whatsoever. It happens every once every 30 seconds to a minute. I wanted...
  9. VLC Hiccup

VLC Hiccup: W10 Home. A few years ago I downloaded one or two cinema films from my domestic tv for my own use , onto bought blank DVDs. They are all finalised and play normally. Recently I have transferred them using VLC onto an external memory. No problem, except that sometimes I was...
  10. Huge latency spikes (freezes, hiccups) while downloading and streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huge latency spikes (freezes, hiccups) while downloading and streaming: Hi guys! I really need your help on this one. Usually I’m good at troubleshooting and finding solutions without having to start my own threads. This time however, it seems impossible to find a solution. Anyway, here’s the thing: When downloading through utorrent, steam...