Windows 10: Windows 10 audio issues

Discus and support Windows 10 audio issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an ASUS X556UV gaming laptop, win10 home, bought it new about 9 months ago. Is anyone else having audio issues on windows 10? I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sonamsopmist, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Windows 10 audio issues

Hello, I have an ASUS X556UV gaming laptop, win10 home, bought it new about 9 months ago.
    Is anyone else having audio issues on windows 10?
    I've noticed that whenever I adjust the audio volume while youtube is playing (no mater the browser),
    the video pauses and the sound goes something like freezing/buzzing. Most times I have to pause the video by clicking and then re-click to play. Some times within 3 seconds the video and audio are playing again normally without me having to manually do it. Same goes with VLC and other media players, but they resume normally on their own.
    Also, when running some games, like CoD Advanced Warfare, adjusting the volume or plugging/unplugging my headset will cause the audio to crash completely. By that I mean the computer and games run normally, only without any sound.
    My solution to that is to open audio properties and manually disable the main audio device. Then enable it again and everything is back to normal.
    Windows 10 audio issues [​IMG]

As soon as I noticed the issue, I tried a quick research online , several times, to find a solution, and made sure the drivers
    are up to date. But I didn't find any solution, so I gave up. To this day, I just assumed that is a flaw of win10.
    If someone in this forum can give a stable solution it would be great.

:)

sonamsopmist, Nov 25, 2017

2. Windows 10 upgrade makes my computer shut down randomly

I have the same issue. MY Windows 10 is a new OEM install. BECAUSE, last update fried my hardrive. So new SSD Drives, New OEM professional install and SINCE that install, nothing but random shutdowns. Professional diagnostic from a nationally known computer
    center could not find anything. Thought it was a power cord issue. PLEASE UPDATE Windows 10. From the web searches I see Many Many people having this issue. SO, when it came time for my son to go off to college, we decided to buy him a MAC laptop.

Windows 10 has issues, Nov 25, 2017
  3. SSSVC Win User
    Speaker, audio device detected leads to simultaneous restart prompt

Audio not working after recent update on Window 10.

Playing audio - detected a new hardware and updated the system and I restarted the computer. Restarted few time. But it still telling me to restart, while issue is not resolved.

Please help.

Thanks

Audio issue in Window 10- Original Title

SSSVC, Nov 25, 2017
  4. Windows 10 audio issues

In 90% of the time freezes and buzzes are not usually audio card failure symptom but a result of slow hard drive reads caused by disk errors / bad sector candidates / high disk activity / fragmentation . Try to check your hard-drive using scan disk , also try to re-install mother board chipset drivers .

Sound crashes during playing games might be an audio driver in-compatibility correct where you have 3 options that may solve your problem :
    1 - Disable driver updates through windows update service then uninstall your sound card driver and agree to delete it from driver store then await windows to install microsoft generic high definition sound driver and await for a major driver update from vendor since their driver dates back to 2015 while laptop is 2017 make which is them being pretty careless and outdated when it comes to updating their drivers
    2 - Reinstall their driver where it might solve your issue as a matter of an earlier corruptions that happened to one of its files , driver might be found here , make sure you turn off driver updates through windows update again because device would be pretty much outdated
    3 - Install Realtek generic high definition audio driver from their official web from here and again you have to disable driver updates through windows update

PS : What sort of a gaming laptop comes only with an Intel graphics ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Nov 26, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 audio issues

1. Windows 10 audio issues - Similar Threads - audio issues

2. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  3. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  4. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  5. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  6. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  8. How do I fix this audio issue?

How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  9. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  10. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...