Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio starting at volume '6'

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio starting at volume '6' in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated a couple of days ago and since then I cannot listen to anything under volume 6. I have tried different earphones/headphones,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lmaccabee, Aug 21, 2018.

1. lmaccabee Win User

Windows 10 Audio starting at volume '6'

Windows 10 updated a couple of days ago and since then I cannot listen to anything under volume 6.

I have tried different earphones/headphones, plugged in and Bluetooth.

Sometimes, when I start my laptop, I can listen at volume 1 if I wanted to, but after maybe ten/fifteen minutes it cuts off and the lowest volume I can listen to is 6.

When I play music, for example, I can see in 'Sound' that the audio is recognising the music being played, as I can see the equaliser moving.

I have restarted my laptop.

I have updated my driver for the audio.

I have uninstalled the driver for the audio.

I have gone into 'Playback' and disabled all enhancements.

I'm kind of stuck as to what a fix could be.

Any help would be greatly appreicated.

:)

lmaccabee, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 21, 2018
  3. tiendat Win User

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 Audio starting at volume '6' :(.

tiendat, Aug 21, 2018
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Windows 10 Audio starting at volume '6' :)

JoeBoyka, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Audio starting at volume '6' - Similar Threads - Audio starting volume

2. audio/volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio/volume: I am watching a legit BBC documentary from Youtube . I can barely hear it with the audio at 100 percent. Is there anything in Windows 10 that would increase/enhance the volume?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAk-eo3jgKY how is the volume at your end? i find it odd that a BBC...
  3. audio/volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio/volume: I am watching a legit BBC documentary from Youtube . I can barely hear it with the audio at 100 percent. Is there anything in Windows 10 that would increase/enhance the volume?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAk-eo3jgKY how is the volume at your end? i find it odd that a BBC...
  4. audio/volume

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Volume 2 and Volume 6 on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Volume 2 and Volume 6 on startup.: I got a new Drive recently and wiped my old one which I now use as a second drive. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my new drive and now I have this issue. Windows 10 Volume 2 boots just fine and windows 10 Volume 6 just gives me a blue screen and will not boot. I have...
  6. Fading audio volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fading audio volume: HP ENVY, running Windows 10, speaker starts off low in volume then quickly fades down to almost inaudible point. the audio jack works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fading-audio-volume/e48092b9-df06-475a-9a69-6c0935356633
  7. No sound below volume 6/100

No sound below volume 6/100: If I lower the volume to 5/100 or lower there is no sound. With headphones on volume 2/100 was loud enough. Within the last week it now goes silent when I turn it down, and 6 is louder then I prefer. Anyone know what this is/how to fix it? Also this it not the first time...
  8. Audio Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Volume: When ever I listen to music via the Internet (YouTube, Pandora, ext.) I feel my audio levels are not reaching max performances, as I feel the levels are too low. I've noticed that the level of my sound is set to 100 across all settings but will only show about 25%-40%...
  9. AUDIO VOLUME

AUDIO VOLUME: wHEN USING A LANGUAGE APPLICATION THE PLAYBACK AUDIO VOLUME IS VERY LOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume/2752ebcb-1bed-491b-ab68-196a456b88df
  10. Decrease in audio volume Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Decrease in audio volume Windows 10: Turned on the computer this morning....volume levels on sound icon were way down and they were not changed from yesterday....increased to 100% but no real change. Realtek audio is checked under sound icon. Ran audio troubleshooter and got the following error....." both...