Windows 10: Windows 10 Auto Driver update:

Discus and support Windows 10 Auto Driver update: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, dear MS: A friendly request: Please leave drivers/driver settings. Thank you. A very disgruntled . 37496 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xogroroth, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Windows 10 Auto Driver update:

Greetings, dear MS:

A friendly request: Please leave drivers/driver settings.

Thank you.
    A very disgruntled .

:)

Xogroroth, Jan 14, 2016

2. Edge sucks on video playback

Hello.

When updating windows the graphics driver was auto updatet to the windows 10 version. So no new drivers are available

Arjan Wolthuis, Jan 14, 2016
  3. Upgrade from 8.1 to 10 Home - failed with video_memory_management_internal BSOD on Acer 7600u all in one

Windows 10 drivers do not work for this computer, yet. Install Windows 8.1 Nvidia 350.12 drivers and you will be good to go, providing you also block auto updates of the Nvidia drivers in Windows 10.

scottyrick, Jan 14, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

brummyfan, Jan 14, 2016
  5. Xogroroth Win User
    Thank you.

I had a very bad day, massive headache, and when I got me an update that again messed up my settings, i somewhat lost it.
    My apologies.

Xogroroth, Jan 14, 2016
  6. brummyfan Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Auto Driver update: - Similar Threads - Auto Driver update

2. Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software: Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-auto-update-should-not-update-these/e091c050-6d29-4522-a3fe-08dbd7c47d7a
  3. Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software: Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-auto-update-should-not-update-these/e091c050-6d29-4522-a3fe-08dbd7c47d7a
  4. Windows 10 driver auto update wont stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 driver auto update wont stop: So I have followed the guide to stop windows 10 automatically installing drivers, yet it still seems to be updating drivers on my laptop, turned the setting off instantly but it still installs them, and makes my laptop really sluggish and freezing, worked fine before they...
  5. Windows 10 driver auto update wont stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 driver auto update wont stop: So I have followed the guide to stop windows 10 automatically installing drivers, yet it still seems to be updating drivers on my laptop, turned the setting off instantly but it still installs them, and makes my laptop really sluggish and freezing, worked fine before they...
  6. Windows 10 driver auto update wont stop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  8. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  9. Question about Windows 10 policy of auto updating drivers?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Question about Windows 10 policy of auto updating drivers?: One of the most unpopular features of Windows 10 seems to be auto updating of drivers. I've read quite a few horror stories about Windows 10 installing unwanted GPU drivers and causing issues. I am very much of the mantra "If it ain't broke don't fix it" so the world of...
  10. Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes: First issue is that I need to use a specific older driver for my AMD graphics card and windows 10 continues to update the driver automatically and causes my system to crash. I've gone through {Control Panel-Devices & printers}, selected my machine, then right clicked to...