Windows 10: Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up

Discus and support Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all. I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Dino HD which is connected to my TV. I only use an air mouse with it and everything is functioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tj2017, Nov 5, 2017.

1. tj2017 Win User

Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up

Hello all.

I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Dino HD which is connected to my TV. I only use an air mouse with it and everything is functioning perfectly.

I have a question regarding the on screen keyboard;

I like the on screen keyboard to pop up automatically when I click on a text box.

I do have the icon in the task bar already and every time I want to search something, i have to click on this icon to have the keypad pop up and after the search I have to manually close the keypad so it disappears from the screen.

I have read on the internet about the automatic pop up settings in the typing section however, I do not see this setting in my Dell Zino. Maybe because it is not a tablet with a touch screen hardware?

Is there a way to enable this feature on this kind of micro pc?

Thank you.

:)

tj2017, Nov 5, 2017

2. How to show the task bar on top of off all other windows.

If you auto hide taskbar, this gives you more space and display area. If it is auto hidden, when you move your mouse cursor down to bottom of screen, it will pop up and it will be ON TOP of other windows and applications. On very few programs in full screen
    mode such as a web video etc, it may not pop up. use the windows key on keyboard to pop it up.

seahawks65, Nov 5, 2017
  3. rms015 Win User
    On-screen Touch Keyboard

Greetings,

I had a HP Pavilion computer with Windows 10 and the on-screen keyboard would randomly pop up. It annoyed me, so I rolled back to Windows 8.1, and the on-screen keyboard would pop up randomly again. I now have a brand new Lenovo Yoga 720, bought yesterday,
    and the freaking on screen keyboard pops up randomly!

The keyboard pops up when the screen is stationary, not in tablet mode. How do I turn this stupid keyboard off? I have tried to disable it completely in settings, and other tips from various forums. Please help.

[Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

rms015, Nov 5, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up

1. Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up - Similar Threads - auto screen keyboard

2. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen: Here are all of the things I've done to try and solve this:- Turned off the on-screen keyboard from the ease of access settings. - Changed the startup type of the Touch keyboard and handwriting service to "disabled"When I tried this, the startup type would always reset after...
  3. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen: Here are all of the things I've done to try and solve this:- Turned off the on-screen keyboard from the ease of access settings. - Changed the startup type of the Touch keyboard and handwriting service to "disabled"When I tried this, the startup type would always reset after...
  4. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  6. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  7. What is this menu that auto pops up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this menu that auto pops up?: Hello guys. How are you all doing? Whenever I start my Laptop on, this menu always opens up. Any idea what is causing it and how do you stop that from happening? [ATTACH]...
  8. the pop up of the windows 10 screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    the pop up of the windows 10 screen: When using the computer for any word, excel, email the mouse pointer goes to the 4 little squares at the bottom LHS then the windows 10 screen come up. I have to click that screen off, relocate the mouse to the end of the word or work I was doing. Please advise what I have...
  9. On-Screen Keyboard turned off, pops up on Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard turned off, pops up on Start Screen?: Hey everybody. Recently I installed a graphic tablet's driver, and have since had the on-screen keyboard appear on boot, then promptly disappear after the start screen. This morning, I uninstalled the drivers in hope that it would fix my problem. It was for naught, though....
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...