Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic recovery loop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I was on my PC when it said I had drive errors and to restart to fix them. Did so and now its doing the loop on me. Tried everything from chkdsk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OniJester, Sep 4, 2018.

1. OniJester Win User

Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.

Hello. I was on my PC when it said I had drive errors and to restart to fix them. Did so and now its doing the loop on me. Tried everything from chkdsk to safe mode. Downloaded the Windows 10 MCT to a flash drive but shows as iso and won’t read it on my PC.

I get the Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

when auto repair fails.

Now when I get the command prompt in the troubleshooting under advanced option it says X:\ instead of C:\ and it wont change back.

I don’t have a windows disk as it was purchased digitally almost 18 months ago. Any help would be good. Thank you.

:)

OniJester, Sep 4, 2018
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Window 10 Automatic repair loop

Hi Samuel,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the Automatic repair. Have you tried the steps provided by
    Lawrence Crumb?

Since your computer is stuck on the Automatic repair loop, let me suggest you to boot your computer to
    Safe Mode and try the recovery option in Windows 10 on this
    link

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.

Windows 10 Automatic Loop

Hi James,

There are several causes of automatic repair loop. In most cases, this is caused by corrupted or damaged Windows 10 ISO files. This problem may also occur if the hard drives of your computer are malfunctioning or the registry keys are missing.

We found a thread similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by DaveM121 on this
    thread. It contains methods on how to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.

1. Windows 10 automatic recovery loop. - Similar Threads - automatic recovery loop

2. Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...: I've had BSOD issues with my laptop for a while now; I've worried that one time would be the last time it would turn on, and now it seems that has come to pass. I stepped away from my laptop while it was running properly, and came back to find it had restarted, presumably due...
  3. Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...: I've had BSOD issues with my laptop for a while now; I've worried that one time would be the last time it would turn on, and now it seems that has come to pass. I stepped away from my laptop while it was running properly, and came back to find it had restarted, presumably due...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop: I was using my PC as normal and then suddenly one of my two monitors stops working, the other is fine for about 10 minutes and then I blue screen. From then on I was unable to boot up into windows as normal and got stuck bsod after bsod, with errors page fault in nonpaged...
  6. BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop: I was using my PC as normal and then suddenly one of my two monitors stops working, the other is fine for about 10 minutes and then I blue screen. From then on I was unable to boot up into windows as normal and got stuck bsod after bsod, with errors page fault in nonpaged...
  7. BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Automatic recovery loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic recovery loop: Hi, for a couple of days now my computer has been in an automatic recovery loop where everytime i restart the pc it takes me back to the same screen, i've tried all of the troubleshoot options such as restore pc or reset pc but none of them seem to work....
  9. Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 - Automatic Repair Loop/Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 - Automatic Repair Loop/Recovery: Not sure if I have this in the right forum/area. I have a Surface Pro 3, which after the last update started in the Automatic Repair loop. I have tried to reset/recover the surface, I have the BitLocker Key, but I then get prompted for a password. I have been using a PIN...
  10. Windows 10 Recovery Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Recovery Loop: My fiance and I have had our computer for about 3 years now. It's never given us any problems at all. We don't download any content that we believe might be malware and we typically stay away from infectious sites, but we turned it on today and this message appeared:...