Windows 10: windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot

Discus and support windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I installed windows 10 on my SSD. But i was not satisfied with it so i formated the drive because i wanted to install windows 7 on it. My issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bennior, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Bennior Win User

windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot

Hi! I installed windows 10 on my SSD. But i was not satisfied with it so i formated the drive because i wanted to install windows 7 on it. My issue is that when i try to boot in to the SSD my computer goes into a screen with the windows 10 theme where it says "prepairing windows 10 automatic repair" then it restarts, it also does this when i try to boot from other media containing the windows 7 install files also. Furthermore. When i successfully boot in to my other drive and try to install windows 7 on my SSD from there i get the same issue (when the computer restarts)

I cant seem to find a way past this. With this obstacle i cant install another version of windows and since i removed windows 10 i cant boot in to that aswell...

Thanks for any help

:)

Bennior, Sep 14, 2016

2. windows Update Has Broken My Computer

MS windows 10 update has broken my computer

stuck in an automatic repair loop for days

now just showing the boot menu

will MS cover the costs of the repair??

M

Michael_661, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Linney Win User
    Linney, Sep 14, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Have you overridden the BIOS boot order to ensure you boot from the media containing the OS upgrade first? On most PCs you have to hit the DEL key several times on turning on the PC. Then select the bootable OS upgrade drive. The OS media drive should then boot and you can clean install Windows 7 if that's what you want to do.

Incidentally, when you upgraded to Windows 10 you should have been able to revert to Windows 7 for up to 30 days. Didn't you see that option?

Steve C, Sep 16, 2016
  5. Bennior Win User
    Thanks for the comment, i did manage to install windows 10 after some experimentation.

Bennior, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot - Similar Threads - automatic repair loop

2. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  3. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  4. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 automatic repair boot loop

Windows 10 automatic repair boot loop: Hi, I have a problem where I am stuck in this boot loop. I have tried, sfc scannow and nothing has not been fixedSystem restore also says "Windows has detected file system corruption in Windows 10 OS C: You need to check for disk errors. Then it says no errors were found on...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop

Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop: Hi I am having a problem where I am stuck in this boot loop. I have tried, startup repair, safemode, system restore system restore status_wait_3 error, sfc scannow, back up and restore registry in cmd but there are no files in the software, system, sam dir, bootrec access...
  7. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  8. Automatic Repair Boot Loop.

Automatic Repair Boot Loop.: I really don't want to reset my laptop fully and i will only do such a thing as a last resort, anyways this issue has been with me for a few months now and I really want to fix my laptop once and (maybe not) for all, so please i need a lot of help till this is fixed, i...
  9. Automatic Boot repair loop

Automatic Boot repair loop: My laptop lenovo 315 ideapad is hung up in an Automatic Repair loop showing message for logFiles inside srtTrail.txt, possibly the reason is that I pressed the power button twice when booting. I have attempted all the solution options in below mentioned links - 1....
  10. WIN 10 automatic boot repair loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN 10 automatic boot repair loop: Hi i have another notebook and also another problem Lenovo brand - it had win 8, upgraded to win 10, clean install with correct key and activation After some time it got stuck on Automatic repair on boot - i mean boot loop - it do not work, After turning off automated...