Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic repair loop problem

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic repair loop problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded my pc to windows 10 from windows 7. Everything is installed fine. I signed into the microsoft account and i set the pin. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Snip3r, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Snip3r Win User

Windows 10 automatic repair loop problem

Hello,
    I upgraded my pc to windows 10 from windows 7.
    Everything is installed fine. I signed into the microsoft account and i set the pin.
    After that I rebooted pc and showed it me this:
    Your pc did not start correctly
    Press 'Restart' to restart your pc, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc.

The problem is that it not showing me the mouse. So i can't press the buttons. Any ideas how to fix this? I tried to change mouse, but problem has not solved.

Sorry for bad english.

:)

Snip3r, Sep 14, 2015
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Problem

Hi Ethan,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I know how this concerns you, let me help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to create a bootable media of Windows 10 and perform the Automatic repair.

Note: Make sure you create an appropriate bootable media (x86 or x64) depending on your current OS build.

Please follow the below steps to perform the Automatic Repair:

1. Insert the Installation Disk into the disk drive of the computer. Press any key from the keyboard when prompted to.

2. Follow the instructions till the Install Now screen and then Click
    Repair your computer.

3. Click Advanced Options.

4. Click Troubleshoot.

5. Click Automatic Repair.

6. Follow the on screen instructions.

Refer to the following Microsoft article on Change startup settings in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

Please refer to the following Microsoft article to download Windows 10 ISO.

Download Windows 10

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Create a bootable ISO file from your Windows 10 Download for reinstallation.

How to: Create a bootable ISO file from your Windows 10 Download for reinstallation

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 14, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Hi there Snip3r abd welcome to the forum *Smile

If it is the mouse that is preventing you from clicking on the menu options, then you can use 'Tab' and the arrow buttons on your keyboard to navigate

WhyMe, Sep 14, 2015
  5. Snip3r Win User
    Use keyboard also not working.

Snip3r, Sep 15, 2015
  6. WhyMe Win User
    You missed that out in your first post!! *Eek *Biggrin

Try disconnecting all USB devices from your system (except keyboard and mouse). Then reboot again and see if any change

WhyMe, Sep 15, 2015
  7. Snip3r Win User
    Sorry for that *Biggrin, I forgot.

Anyway I'm already solved the problem by using the installation media (USB) , thank you for your help I'll try next time *Smile

Snip3r, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 automatic repair loop problem - Similar Threads - automatic repair loop

2. Windows 11 AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP problem: NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS WINDOWS 11 AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP PROBLEM. PLEASE HELP SO YOU CAN HELP ME FIX IT & I WON'T WANT HAVE TO PAY FOR A LARGE REPAIR CALL. Ernie Law 803-221-3983 IF HAVE A REAL FIX FOR THIS, PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME AND LEAVE A MSG AND A WAY TO...
  3. Windows 11 AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP problem: NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS WINDOWS 11 AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP PROBLEM. PLEASE HELP SO YOU CAN HELP ME FIX IT & I WON'T WANT HAVE TO PAY FOR A LARGE REPAIR CALL. Ernie Law 803-221-3983 IF HAVE A REAL FIX FOR THIS, PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME AND LEAVE A MSG AND A WAY TO...
  4. Window 10 automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  5. Automatic repair loop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop Windows 10: My PC is caught in an automatic repair loop. It attempts to boot, fails, diagnoses the problem, attempts to repair and then comes up with an error saying "automatic repair couldn't fix the problem" with the error file (WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) If I go...
  6. Automatic Repair Loop Problem

Automatic Repair Loop Problem: Hey Friends, I got a new ASUS laptop a few months back and it was working quite good, but today it certainly starts showing Automatic Repair Error and has gone into the loop. I need help regarding the same. I will first mention what I have tried. 1. I have tried the...
  7. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop +More Problems

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop +More Problems: To get straight go the point, my Windows 10 is stuck on the Automatic Repair screen and there are problems that are making it even harder to fix. First I have to say, I don't have system protection enabled so System Restore is most likely out. Command Prompt seems to not have...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello all I am getting the Wins 10 Automatic repair loop. I have already attempted the two restore points, and reseting the PC. The system begins to reset, then pops up an error of sorts saying unable to reset and no changes were made. A similar message when I tried the...
  9. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...
  10. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello, recently I opened my computer to numerous things popping up, but the Automatic Repair screen is still there. Whenever I try to do anything like restarting, resetting, or shutting it down, it’ll open the Automatic Repair screen again. Also on system image recovery it...