Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having an issue with some work machines ever since I updated them to Windows 10. Every time I cold startup, it triggers an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Talon1998, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Talon1998 Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop

Hello,

I've been having an issue with some work machines ever since I updated them to Windows 10. Every time I cold startup, it triggers an automatic repair and I have to restart in order to get things running. It is not a loop, the OS will start once I restart, but I'd like to know what is causing me to have to restart and how I can fix this issue.

Thank you in advance for any help.

:)

Talon1998, Sep 1, 2016
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 1, 2016
  3. NH_3 Win User
    Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair Loop

Hi,

I've already researched this post on my own prior to contacting your community and followed all the directions. This did not resolve my issue.

Thanks again

NH_3, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop

1. Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Cold

2. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  3. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  4. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Automatic Repair Startup Loop/Windows Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Startup Loop/Windows Install: Hi there, A couple of days ago after installing windows updates I found my computer getting stuck in this automatic repair loop, where the pc will boot, show the windows logo with “Preparing Automatic Repair” beneath it for a few seconds, then automatically restart. This...
  6. Automatic Repair Loop, Cannot Startup PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop, Cannot Startup PC: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and I experienced a problem that prevents my PC to startup or open to desktop. There is no way or any option that will make me even boot it to safe mode or anything. Most of the same cases I've read on the internet have the automatic repair loop but...
  7. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup: Hi I turned on the computer, but Windows did not start up and I saw a black screen. With the study I realized that I had to enter the auto-repair mode. I turned on the computer three times and turned it off on the windows logo to enter the auto-repair mode. In automatic...
  8. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...
  9. Windows 10 startup repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup repair loop: Hi all, When starting up my PC a few days ago it went into startup repair mode and will not come out. I have tried a system restore, rebuilding the BCD, chkdsk and RAM tests. Finally, I reinstalled the OS on my SSD (most of my data is one a separate 1 TB HDD)....
  10. Getting rid of the Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair Loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting rid of the Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair Loop?: So, I've been having to deal with this problem about two times now. I had no choice but to wipe, however fortunately, I was able to backup all my files before wiping. My second time occurred yesterday, with no choice but to wipe either. Anyways, I was wondering if there's...