Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic shutdown, as soon as charger is connected.

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic shutdown, as soon as charger is connected. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since a few days, my laptop is encountering a problem. As soon as I connect my laptop to charger, a command prompt window appears and in few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Himanshu_100, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Windows 10 automatic shutdown, as soon as charger is connected.

Since a few days, my laptop is encountering a problem. As soon as I connect my laptop to charger, a command prompt window appears and in few miliseconds, computer automatically shuts down. This only happens, while the laptop is in active stage. When the computer is in sleep mode, I am able to charge it to maximum and then use without connecting charger in active mode. But I cant rely on this method always. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

:)

Himanshu_100, Aug 23, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Weer Win User
    Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

4. Honey Win User

Windows 10 automatic shutdown, as soon as charger is connected.

How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic shutdown, as soon as charger is connected.

1. Windows 10 automatic shutdown, as soon as charger is connected. - Similar Threads - automatic shutdown soon

2. Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.: Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is shutdown. civil engineer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-shutdown-when-charger-cable-is/92426438-f145-474e-a72b-c106b0e7d025
  3. Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.: Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is shutdown. civil engineer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-shutdown-when-charger-cable-is/92426438-f145-474e-a72b-c106b0e7d025
  4. Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 shutdown automatically: Windows 10 shutdown itself like a normal shut down without a error and it happens every hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-shutdown-automatically/9808bbef-6f2b-43c0-86ee-45824952692d
  6. Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger: My Asus ux31a shutdown randomly even when in the charger. I have reset the pc and reinstalled windows the problem persists. I have downloaded the Microsoft safety scanner and that did not make a difference either. I ran the laptop In safe mode and it seems to be fine...
  7. Windows doesn't shutdown when connected to a charger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn't shutdown when connected to a charger: I'm using ASUS VivoBook X411QA-EK201T running Windows 10 and it doesn't shutdown when the charger is connected. But I can shut it down when the charger is disconnected. The laptop is new, barely a week old. The power profile is High Performance. I set it up wiyh default...
  8. Windows 10 automatically shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 automatically shutdown: I have a problem for my windows 10. For this PC sometimes shutdown automaticly. After I see for Event Viewer LOG. For reason is "DHCPv4 client service is stopped. ShutDown Flag value is 1" how to fix this problem? Please advice....
  9. Windows 10 Automatic Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Automatic Shutdown: Hello Microsoft, I have a big problem.Whenever I let my laptop open on desktop or in a browser after a search or staying on youtube, my Laptop running on Windows 10 1903, automatic shuts down.I don't know why, but I don't like it and I want to know how to stop it.Please,...
  10. Laptop restarts when shutdown/sleep or charger connect/disconnect

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop restarts when shutdown/sleep or charger connect/disconnect: Samsung XE700t1C Windows 10 Home 64bit My laptop cannot turn off without holding the power button. Shutdown or Sleep makes it restart. Connecting or disconnecting the charger also makes it restart. This problem coincided with with another issue where the screen has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows shutdown when chager plugged in