Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Support, I'm using windows 10 pro, my desktop gets automatic shutdowns randomly everyday(1/2 times a day). while restarting, it opens without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rajeshkc681, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly

Hello Support,

I'm using windows 10 pro, my desktop gets automatic shutdowns randomly everyday(1/2 times a day). while restarting, it opens without any error. Couldn't get the reason behind this problem.

I have recently migrated from windows 7 to windows 10. My desktop technical info is as follows:

Manufacturer: AMD Phenom || X2 Processor 3.30 GHz

RAM: 4GB

Motherboard: Biostar Group / TA880GB+

Facing this problem since 1 month. Cpu temperatures remains below 60 C. Didn't know the nature of this issue. Please help.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

:)

rajeshkc681, Nov 16, 2017

2. Running Outlook 2007 on Windows 10

Outlook has crashed randomly for me for the last year or two. Yesterday it crashed and would not shutdown - in addition to that it would automatically shutdown Windows as well. Searched for a solution from my Tablet and tried numerous things including
    a restore from the day before. Even that did not correct the problem. Please help! I need to prepare my taxes!!! Thanks in advance.

waitingpatiently..., Nov 16, 2017
  3. nubie60 Win User
    Windows 10 randomly shutting down.

I have been running Windows 10 Pro since it became available however there has been a couple of mammoth updates since I installed 10 Pro initially. I think the problem began sometime after updating the version last fall. At first I had trouble with home
    screens and such because I was sharing my settings with one of the other desktop that also runs 10 Pro and sits in another room but uses the same WiFi. I stopped sharing settings and got rid of that calamity, but this random shutdown started sometime around
    November. No shutdowns today, but like I said, it occurs very randomly. If not for the fact that Windows forgets my start screen settings with the automatic reboot,, I might suspect a hardware glitch. The very randomness of the shutdowns makes it so difficult
    for me to find.

nubie60, Nov 16, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly

Hi, does your Reliability History show anything helpful?

Is the shutdown sudden, or does it appear to be shutting down normally?
    If it's sudden and does not allow Windows to create logs and save data normally, I would suspect a hardware problem - which could be due to a number of things, including PSU problems.

How old is your PC?

Another aspect may be compatibility. If your manufacturer does not list your PC as approved for Win 10, strictly you are using it in an unspecified manner. Of course, thousands of people do exactly that; it's just another risk.

If you run it in Safe Mode for a day, does it shut down in the same way?

Have a look at this, and see if you can obtain any more info:
    Read Shutdown Logs in Event Viewer in Windows Performance Maintenance Tutorials

dalchina, Nov 16, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly

1. Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly - Similar Threads - automatic shutdowns randomly

2. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  3. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  4. Windows 10 shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 shutdown automatically: Windows 10 shutdown itself like a normal shut down without a error and it happens every hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-shutdown-automatically/9808bbef-6f2b-43c0-86ee-45824952692d
  5. WIndows 10 random shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 random shutdown: Hi, My laptop did another shutdown in few hours and i dont know the reason why. Maybe heat, maybe some driver`? On eventview, i get this error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffe583b5ec8010, 0xfffff80716c18d60,...
  6. Windows 10 Random Shutdown

Windows 10 Random Shutdown: Few weeks ago, I install Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my laptop. First few days with it I had no problem whatsoever. But, for past few days my Windows 10 shutdown randomly. It makes me really uncomfortable when working with my laptop. What should I do to fix this?...
  7. Windows 10 automatically shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 automatically shutdown: I have a problem for my windows 10. For this PC sometimes shutdown automaticly. After I see for Event Viewer LOG. For reason is "DHCPv4 client service is stopped. ShutDown Flag value is 1" how to fix this problem? Please advice....
  8. Random shutdowns by Windows 10

Random shutdowns by Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps making random shutdowns. It says it needs to collect some info & will then restart itself for me,. That is as much as I can read before it shuts down. Win10 does this at random times, sometimes while I am playing a game, watching a video & when working on...
  9. Windows 10 Automatic Shutdown

Windows 10 Automatic Shutdown: Hello Microsoft, I have a big problem.Whenever I let my laptop open on desktop or in a browser after a search or staying on youtube, my Laptop running on Windows 10 1903, automatic shuts down.I don't know why, but I don't like it and I want to know how to stop it.Please,...
  10. Random shutdowns Windows 10

Random shutdowns Windows 10: Hi, it seems after every automatic update installation I have sudden, random shutdowns in windows 10. I don't have to re do the power settings, they seem to stay put. I used to use the command prompt : powercfg -h off to prevent these constant shutdowns, but the system is no...