Windows 10: Windows 10 automatically change password

Discus and support Windows 10 automatically change password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So around 3:30 am i was browsing the internet like normal when i had to go to bathroom about 15 minutes later i came back and i notice that i cant... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Hemanlam, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Hemanlam Win User

Windows 10 automatically change password

So around 3:30 am i was browsing the internet like normal when i had to go to bathroom about 15 minutes later i came back and i notice that i cant login because usually i have a 4 digit password and now i can type more than 4 digit i tried everything i could imagine even my hotmail email password. I need help i know it sound weird but it's true. Also i can't connect to my network anymore from my laptop lock screen as u can see on the bottom right corner.Imgur

:)

Hemanlam, Mar 2, 2016
  2. QE2Liz Win User

Password

Xbox and Windows 10 are synced using same passwords. When you change Xbox password does it automatically change on your computer? I am assuming it does not. If not, how do you change the PW on Windows 10 and will your computer have to resync due to
    changing of PW. Thank you!

QE2Liz, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Retrieving or Change pass words

Hi,

What do you mean by "change my password as far back as 2010-2011"?

Were your passwords automatically transferred to Windows 10?

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @Hemanlam, welcome to tenforums! *Smile

Maybe try logging into your MS account online to reset your credentials.

Edwin, Mar 2, 2016
  5. Hemanlam Win User
    Okay thanks
    UPDATE: doesn't work, it not my keyboard neither

Hemanlam, Mar 4, 2016
  6. Hemanlam Win User
    It doesn't even if i change the password on my live account.recently i think i have a virus on my account im not sure.but im a gamer and my pc have been slow recently and my cursors some times move on its own.i tried unplugging my mouse and disabling the touch pad,but it keeps moving,sometimes my website activate and the light turn on,so i tape the webcam. Can i reset it or reboot it?

Hemanlam, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 automatically change password - Similar Threads - automatically change password

2. How to change administrator password at automatic repair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change administrator password at automatic repair?: Hello community I have a problem I turned my laptop yesterday and suddenly a blue screen appear that talk about automatic repair I try some ways like restart , startup repair to fix it but didn't work my problem is most of the other options needed administrator password that...
  3. How to change administrator password at automatic repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change administrator password at automatic repair?: Hello community I have a problem I turned my laptop yesterday and suddenly a blue screen appear that talk about automatic repair I try some ways like restart , startup repair to fix it but didn't work my problem is most of the other options needed administrator password that...
  4. How to change administrator password at automatic repair?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Password method changed automatically to a pin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password method changed automatically to a pin password: I normally use a passphrase a password with words to unlock my pc but for some reason my pc automatically changed the method of signing in to a pin.I have tried going to settings then went to "accounts" then "sign-in options" to fix it but the only available options were:...
  6. Password method changed automatically to a pin password

Password method changed automatically to a pin password: I normally use a passphrase a password with words to unlock my pc but for some reason my pc automatically changed the method of signing in to a pin.I have tried going to settings then went to "accounts" then "sign-in options" to fix it but the only available options were:...
  7. password automatically changed to having to use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password automatically changed to having to use: why after an update all of a sudden, I have to sign into my own computer, I have never had a password to sign into my computer, I have tried to change my password to a no password, and it will not let me why?...
  8. password automatically changed to having to use

password automatically changed to having to use: why after an update all of a sudden, I have to sign into my own computer, I have never had a password to sign into my computer, I have tried to change my password to a no password, and it will not let me why?...
  9. WINDOWS 10 password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS 10 password change: how to change your windows 10 login password fpr security reasons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-password-change/2ba4016a-95fd-44f4-8097-ddcc95ce2c9e"
  10. Windows 10 Password Change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Password Change: My local password expired and Windows 10 is returning that my new password does not meet the length, complexity or history requirements of my domain. I have tried entering multiple passwords thay do meet the requirements and receive the error message every time....