Windows 10: Windows 10 automatically disabled my administrator account

Discus and support Windows 10 automatically disabled my administrator account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I have an old admin account on my computer, that I dont remember the password for because I haven't used it in over a year. I started using my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sobedragon, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Windows 10 automatically disabled my administrator account

So I have an old admin account on my computer, that I dont remember the password for because I haven't used it in over a year. I started using my administrator account and when I upgraded to win10, it automatically disabled my administrator account and now i can't login to any admin account at all, I can't install anything. I have literally no idea what to do...

:)

sobedragon, Dec 4, 2015

2. Auto logging into disabled account Windows 10

Bump please. My normal account isn't showing up and it is automatically logging into Administrator.

Esporacchius, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Reboot Scheduled Task

Hi,

If you want to delete or disable an automatic task and you're unable to do it even if you're using an administrator account, it possible that there is an issue with your user account. Just to clarify, were you the one who created the automatic reboot in
    Task Scheduler?

We recommend that you create a new administrator account to see if you'll
    be able to delete or disable the automatic reboot task in task scheduler while using the new user profile.

Keep us posted.

Argel Obm, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 automatically disabled my administrator account

1. Windows 10 automatically disabled my administrator account - Similar Threads - automatically disabled administrator

2. Automatic credentials of administrator account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic credentials of administrator account Windows 10: Using Windows 10 with two user accounts: One "standard user" USER-S One "admin user" USER-A who is an administrator on the local machine Typically, USER-S is logged in. Most things can be done without requiring elevation. But anything that might change Windows settings, such...
  3. Automatic credentials of administrator account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic credentials of administrator account Windows 10: Using Windows 10 with two user accounts: One "standard user" USER-S One "admin user" USER-A who is an administrator on the local machine Typically, USER-S is logged in. Most things can be done without requiring elevation. But anything that might change Windows settings, such...
  4. Automatic credentials of administrator account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 administrator account including automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 administrator account including automatic repair.: Hi,my microsoft windows 10 got an error called automatic repair,even when I click advanced options it shows as "you need to sign in as a administrator to continue,but there aren't any administrator accounts on this pc"i tried all the setups it's not working can I get a help...
  6. Administrator Account has been disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Administrator Account has been disabled on Windows 10: This article mentions various methods to fix your disabled administrator account on Windows 10. To access most of the features, you need administrator privilege on your PC. And, if you are not able to access the administrator account for some reason, it can prevent you from...
  7. starting or restarting windows 10 signs into my administrators account automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    starting or restarting windows 10 signs into my administrators account automatically: When I start my computer from a cold boot or when I restart my computer from either my regular account or my administrator account, Windows 10 starts up my computer and signs into my administrators account without any input from me, I don't even type in the password or pin...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Repair and No Administrator Account bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair and No Administrator Account bootloop: Windows 10 Automatic Repair and No Administrator Account bootloop Hello everyone. Details and specifications: Windows 10 64bit UEFI Lenovo G50-80 This issue happened this morning, it was functioning like normal yesterday. When I try to boot up into Windows 10,...
  9. Administrative account disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrative account disabled: I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and wanted to get rid of the login screen password and turn off UAC because I find both of them annoying. After I tried to disable the main user password, it basically removed all permissions from my profile and I couldn't access...
  10. Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Built-in Elevated Administrator Account in Windows 10 This tutorial will show you how to enable or disable the hidden built-in elevated Administrator account in Windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows account automatically disabled

2. local administrator automatically disabled windows 10