Windows 10: Windows 10 automatically downloads games and apps I DO NOT WANT!!

Discus and support Windows 10 automatically downloads games and apps I DO NOT WANT!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; immediately after I installed the Windows 10 upgrade, Windows 10 automatically starts downloading and installing games and apps I DO NOT WANT or will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ornithophilia, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Windows 10 automatically downloads games and apps I DO NOT WANT!!

immediately after I installed the Windows 10 upgrade, Windows 10 automatically starts downloading and installing games and apps I DO NOT WANT or will ever use! it keeps installing Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga, and some 3D building apps and utilities I will NEVER use!! no matter how many times I remove them, they just redownload themselves. They were NOT on my previous version of Windows (8.1) so I have NO CLUE on why it is downloading them on Windows 10. why is it keep downloading these apps I never use or ever have used and how do I make it stop?

:)

Ornithophilia, Nov 18, 2015

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Chalas07 Win User
    How to see download progress in store

Hello.

How can I see download progress of an app in microsoft store? all the bars are blue and just say downloading, but nothing is moving or filling. Also there are over 40 apps automatically downloading, including useless apps like games I dont play. Why is this
    happening??

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Chalas07, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Windows 10 automatically downloads games and apps I DO NOT WANT!!

hmm that seems kinda strange. perhaps theres a virus or something somewhere.

Atomic77, Nov 18, 2015
  5. so Microsoft is housing viruses in their Windows 10 upgrade? Windows 8.1 did not have this issue and AVG Internet Security 2015 (paid) does not find anything and it didn't on Windows 8.1 either

Ornithophilia, Nov 19, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
  7. Slugger Win User
    Turn off Update Apps Automatically in the Store Settings

Slugger, Nov 19, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Turn this off:

Windows 10 automatically downloads games and apps I DO NOT WANT!! [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 automatically downloads games and apps I DO NOT WANT!! - Similar Threads - automatically downloads games

2. I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?: Can't find it in the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-and-i-want-to-download-the-game/81b836e8-536c-4af7-a204-28de842547de
  3. I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?: Can't find it in the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-and-i-want-to-download-the-game/81b836e8-536c-4af7-a204-28de842547de
  4. How do I prevent a game from automatically downloading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent a game from automatically downloading?: Windows keeps downloading a game I repeatedly uninstall. I have removed the Microsoft Store from my computer and it still shows up every day. How to I prevent this?...
  5. How do I prevent a game from automatically downloading?

How do I prevent a game from automatically downloading?: Windows keeps downloading a game I repeatedly uninstall. I have removed the Microsoft Store from my computer and it still shows up every day. How to I prevent this?...
  6. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10: Hi, When I powered up my laptop this morning, I noticed the Spotify app popped up on my screen. Upon checking Program files I noticed it was download as an app from the MS Store. I never used the Spotify app on this laptop and don't have an account. I am signed in as a Local...
  7. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10: Hi, When I powered up my laptop this morning, I noticed the Spotify app popped up on my screen. Upon checking Program files I noticed it was download as an app from the MS Store. I never used the Spotify app on this laptop and don't have an account. I am signed in as a Local...
  8. i want download app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want download app: I recently installed tlaunger website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want tlunger to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over the days and I want...
  9. i want download app

i want download app: I recently installed tlaunger website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want tlunger to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over the days and I want...
  10. I want to download a game in the MyGames file, but it automatically goes into the program...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to download a game in the MyGames file, but it automatically goes into the program...: my mom doesnt mind me getting games and all, until it asks for the admin password, she hates having to come to the computer to put the password in for some odd reason, i have to literally beg for hours on end to get something and im tired of doing that, i want to get guild...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 automatically downloads games and apps I DO NOT WANT!!