Windows 10: Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Discus and support Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rocky8208, Sep 2, 2015.

1. rocky8208 Win User

Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and my pc then goes into sleep mode..then i press the power button ..and it again resume the windows... i dont know why it is happening ..i tried everything .like updated the drivers and other settings..but no results ..please help me if you can.. !!

*Sad

:)

rocky8208, Sep 2, 2015
  2. Red4Con1 Win User

Windows 10 goes into sleep mode automatically !!!

Check if computer is in hibernation mode go to Control Panel > Power Option > Edit Plan Settings click

Change advance power settings link expand sleep you may or may not see turn hibernation on/off in any case you should see

Hibernate after expand this click on whatever number you see and type

Never.

Red4Con1, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 goes into sleep mode automatically !!!

Same problem... checked all the settings and they are default (unchanged). The PC is working perfectly otherwise. This is a weird bug...

KiwiBobcat, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Did you try Settings/System/Power/Sleep?
    Just passing by!!!!

Jamie1Jimmy2, Sep 6, 2015
  5. exactly same problem here, anyone has solutions?

darvishzadeh, Sep 7, 2015
  6. jimmytiel Win User
    I have the opposite issue. I can set sleep after x minutes in power options but it never happens. It was bugged also in clean install preview versions,on a different setup, but I was expecting my proper upgrade from 7 to 10 to work. It worked in 7.

jimmytiel, Sep 7, 2015
  7. Riouz Win User
    I have the exact same thing as well, my pc keeps going into sleep mode randomly, doesnt matter what i am doing. and when i press the on button again it just continues wherever i was, super weird and pretty annoying. I am really bad at computerstuff so i have no clue what to do, I can't play games online anymore because i just disconnect ofr 2-5 min randomly, sometimes really quickly sometimes i have a bit of time between. I really don't know what to do. but since I am not the only one, there should be something to fix this ? It all started happening right after my pc did a huge windows 10 update all by itself.

Riouz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

1. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!! - Similar Threads - automatically goes sleep

2. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  3. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  4. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  5. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  6. PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

PC Goes To Sleep Automatically: Hi, I need a little help with my pc. Recently I have been having a problem with my laptop going into sleep mode randomly even if I'm using it at the moment it happens. Sometimes it happens, once I turn it on, it doesn't happen anymore for a few minutes. But sometimes it goes...
  7. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  8. Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 laptop or computer keeps going to sleep while using, here are a few things you need to take a look at to resolve the issue. Some users have been making complaints recently about problems where Windows [...] This post Windows 10 goes to...
  9. Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode

Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode: Hi, I have a strange power settings problem with my Win 10. 1. If I set the time to sleep to anything except non "never", it goes to sleep mode after 2 mins if unattended, no matter if I have anything running in the background. 2. If I specify "System unattended sleep...
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc goes to sleep mode automaticaly on windows 10

2. windows 10 automatically goes to sleep mode