Windows 10: Windows 10 Back Up

Discus and support Windows 10 Back Up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is anyone using Windows 10 Back Up found in Settings? I am. Under "Back Up options", "Back Up These Folders", you have the option of adding folders to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Qman, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Qman Win User

Windows 10 Back Up

Is anyone using Windows 10 Back Up found in Settings? I am. Under "Back Up options", "Back Up These Folders", you have the option of adding folders to back up, which I have. However, there seems to be default folders that I can't get rid of. What I mean is that although you have to option to click on the "Remove" button for these folders, and when you do and they disappear, those same folders reappear after you reopen the "Back Up options". Does anyone know why these folders keep coming back? (These folders are on the C drive where the OS and application software are stored. ). I'm only interested in backing up my data files stored on my D drive.

:)

2. windows image back up & Windows back up

I am a novice at all of this. I have both folders on my back up drive. They are both rather large and consuming a lot of my drive. Do I need both of them? Which one can I eleimnate

Thx

RickFlagler, Nov 24, 2015
  3. windows image back up & Windows back up

Check the properties of the folder to see when last it was modified or open Backup and Restore in Control Panel to see when the last Backup was performed.

Press Windows key + R

Type: control

Hit Enter

Open Backup and Restore (Windows 7)

Andre Da Costa, Nov 24, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Windows 10 Back Up

Hi ... Welcome to the Ten Forums ... Many here would recommend using Macrium Reflect Free instead of Windows version ... If your interested look at the site below

Code: Macrium Software | 404

sn00ker, Nov 24, 2015
  5. socklosk Win User
    Yesterday I was unable to delete a folder without it reappearing, but eventually it worked.

socklosk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Back Up