Windows 10: Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

Discus and support Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have used windows 10 since august and I just noticed that my battery icon on my laptop always disappears...I have tried ending explorer.exe on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ap3xGam3r, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Ap3xGam3r Win User

Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

Hi, I have used windows 10 since august and I just noticed that my battery icon on my laptop always disappears...I have tried ending explorer.exe on task manager and turning it on again which only temporarily solves it as once i shut down or restart, the battery icon is missing again.....This is getting very annoying! What can I do to keep it permanently on my notification tray?

:)

Ap3xGam3r, Mar 4, 2016

2. Missing battery icon Windows 10

Had the same problem, battery icon disappeared from systray with the installation of Windows 10. I powered down and restarted my laptop, battery icon back in systray. Hope this helps.

B. Lawrence II, Mar 4, 2016
  3. Loss of battery percentage status icon on task bar

HI. I have a Lenovo laptop and am operating on windows 10.

After an update I was offered a new icon that literally shows the battery life percentage and opted to have that icon on my task bar. Yesterday I booted up my computer and watched all my icons appear and then the battery icon just disappeared. I open up
    the up arrow box and it was not there either. How do I retrieve it? It was very helpful as I keep my laptop plugged in mostly so I can readily see how my battery is operating.

Lee

MariaEames, Mar 4, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

1. Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing! - Similar Threads - Battery Icon Keeps

2. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  3. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  4. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Why is this the only icon so affected? Why on earth is never fixed in the updates? It is one of the most useful icons so stop making it disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappearing/d388fa66-7157-47bf-8e46-e822368b03c5
  6. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery icon disappearing: Why is this the only icon so affected? Why on earth is never fixed in the updates? It is one of the most useful icons so stop making it disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappearing/d388fa66-7157-47bf-8e46-e822368b03c5
  7. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Battery icons sometimes disappear

Battery icons sometimes disappear: I have laptop that running Windows 10 1909. When im turn on the laptop, sometimes the battery icons is gone. I already turn off battery icons, and then turning it on again, but nothing happen....
  9. battery icon disappear

battery icon disappear: how to show the battery icon on the taskbar? it suddenly disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappear/b55f7f70-989f-47b7-bfb8-6508a5db24aa
  10. Battery Icon keep disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Icon keep disappearing: Hi, Im having a problem where my battery icon keep disappearing in my taskbar every time i open my laptop lid which was on sleep mode. I`ve tried to restart windows explorer in task manager which worked temporary....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery icon keeps disappearing in windows 10

2. windows 10 battery icon keeps disappearing

3. why my battery icon keeps on dissapearing every 2 minute

4. battery icon on task bar keeps disappearing,
  5. win 10 battery icon keeps disappearing,
  6. battery icon keeps disappearing windows 10,
  7. why does my battery on microsoft keep disappearing,
  8. how to stop battery icon disappearing win 10x64,
  9. battery icon keeps disappearing taskbar windows 10,
  10. battery display windows 10 keeps disappearing,
  11. why does my battery icon keep disappearing