Windows 10: Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

Discus and support Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have used windows 10 since august and I just noticed that my battery icon on my laptop always disappears...I have tried ending explorer.exe on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ap3xGam3r, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Ap3xGam3r Win User

Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

Hi, I have used windows 10 since august and I just noticed that my battery icon on my laptop always disappears...I have tried ending explorer.exe on task manager and turning it on again which only temporarily solves it as once i shut down or restart, the battery icon is missing again.....This is getting very annoying! What can I do to keep it permanently on my notification tray?

:)

Ap3xGam3r, Mar 4, 2016

2. Missing battery icon Windows 10

Had the same problem, battery icon disappeared from systray with the installation of Windows 10. I powered down and restarted my laptop, battery icon back in systray. Hope this helps.

B. Lawrence II, Mar 4, 2016
  3. Loss of battery percentage status icon on task bar

HI. I have a Lenovo laptop and am operating on windows 10.

After an update I was offered a new icon that literally shows the battery life percentage and opted to have that icon on my task bar. Yesterday I booted up my computer and watched all my icons appear and then the battery icon just disappeared. I open up
    the up arrow box and it was not there either. How do I retrieve it? It was very helpful as I keep my laptop plugged in mostly so I can readily see how my battery is operating.

Lee

MariaEames, Mar 4, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

1. Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing! - Similar Threads - Battery Icon Keeps

2. Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared: My battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. I tried to reenable it by switching the power notification in the settings to 'on'. However, it doesn't even allow me to do that. All of the other options were lit in blue while the power option is grey as if switching it on or...
  3. Battery Icon keep disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Icon keep disappearing: Hi, Im having a problem where my battery icon keep disappearing in my taskbar every time i open my laptop lid which was on sleep mode. I`ve tried to restart windows explorer in task manager which worked temporary....
  4. Battery disappeared

Battery disappeared: Why can not I see what my battery's charge level? I could see it before but now the icon in my taskbar disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-disappeared/92d28dbf-6b31-4002-b02d-5382197b30d8
  5. Battery icon has disappeared after a Windows update

Battery icon has disappeared after a Windows update: I need help again every time there is a windows update my laptop has issues. now the battery icon disappeared I have tried some methods that go on the internet, but I can not find the solution * Original title: I need help again...
  6. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...
  7. A Tool's Icon Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Tool's Icon Keeps Disappearing: Yesterday, I downloaded Windows Update MiniTool. It's a portable program where the 7Zip file contains a 32-bit EXE, a 64-bit EXE and an INI file which is apparently some sort of language file. About an hour after I unpacked it, the 64-bit EXE's icon disappeared. I deleted the...
  8. My taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My taskbar icons keep disappearing: I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it easily fixed? 61313
  9. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing: I keep getting this blank document icon instead of the correct icon in Windows 10 Pro. It does happen with a few different apps but it's almost exclusively Adobe programs. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. [img] 51212
  10. win10: battery icon disappeared from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    win10: battery icon disappeared from taskbar: hi all, ...and not only! if I go to the taskbar settings, I see the battery related "switch" as grey and disabled! see my picture attached how can I do? thanks, bye michele 88288

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 battery icon keeps disappearing

2. battery icon keeps disappearing windows 10

3. why does my battery on microsoft keep disappearing

4. how to stop battery icon disappearing win 10x64,
  5. battery icon keeps disappearing taskbar windows 10,
  6. battery display windows 10 keeps disappearing,
  7. why does my battery icon keep disappearing