Windows 10: Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently

Discus and support Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So about five days ago while modding Battlefield 3 with SweetFX and Reshade (something I've done many times in the past) my computer became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NobleNoob4Life, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently

So about five days ago while modding Battlefield 3 with SweetFX and Reshade (something I've done many times in the past) my computer became unresponsive and I couldn't click on the start button. (Another problem which I've encountered many times since I upgraded to 10 from 7) I force shut down my computer after ten minutes of it being unresponsive, and when it boots up the windows logo shows up but it displays a black screen after having the login audio cutoff halfway. I've spent most of my time in the past five days trying to fix my computer, trying literally every possible fix I come across on the Internet, and none of them solved any problems. Here is a video of the problem that I'm having. (It's one filmed by me) PLEASE HELP, I HAVE A VIDEO PROJECT DUE TOMORROW AND HAVE NO WAY TO EDIT!
    Bizarre Windows 10 Issue, Pls Help - YouTube

:)

NobleNoob4Life, Nov 29, 2015
  2. manudrum Win User

N78 problem!! Need help urgently!!

Some applications need to be "signed" (which is like a digital signature) in order to run correctly. If the device notes that it's not, you cannot run it. That is like a sort of security feature...

manudrum, Nov 29, 2015
  3. N78 problem!! Need help urgently!!

Hey all,

I had bought N78 recently and had insert some application into my phone. After i had finished transfer the applications into my phone, i'm unable to open those applications. The software said it is cell protected. What does this means? and how can i solve
    this problem? Please help me on this. Thx

nicolateng, Nov 29, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently

caperjack, Nov 29, 2015
  5. I did. I did pretty much every known fix except formatting. I have very important information on my SSD and Hard Drive that cannot be replaced. I already created a recovery disk and USB three times on different disks and USB. I tried going into CMD thru the repair devices and doing fixes and system scans. I have tried everything except check if hardware is an issue. I think my GPU could be the problem as the temp monitor says it can't detect it. I have my computer open right now trying to see if the GPU is even working, and I can't tell.

6. I just noticed that the two fans on the GPU which is a GTX 970 are not running, even though everything else is. Is my GPU dead? I have integrated GPU on motherboard

7. caperjack Win User
    would only be a guess if I said yes, remove the video card ,then hook up to on board video will likely solve the issue.,then you need to figure out why the fans stopped working ,and hope it didn't fry the card

caperjack, Nov 29, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently

Hook up to what? Sorry, don't get what ur tryin to say.

9. Oh I see, will try that now.

10. caperjack Win User
    sorry to the intergraded onboard gpu

caperjack, Nov 29, 2015
  11. shimshom Win User
    shimshom, Nov 29, 2015
  12. It's not hardware I'm sure of that

13. KACI Win User

Did u follow Caperjack's recommendation? If so and you now have a picture, I'd recommend if u haven't done so' removing you 970 and deleting any nvidea drivers. Reinstall it and let Windows redetect it. You'll most likely have to go back and reload the latest drivers. If the fans r still not working that indicates a more serious problem.

14. First thing is to either get those fans spinning, or get some cool air blowing on the card.

Then you can remove the plug, hold the power button a few secs, and even remove the button cell battery on the motherboard:

Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently [​IMG]

Put it back, plug in, and start up.

The startup repair was a good idea. Also make sure Windows is updated, and your drivers are updated.

Make sure BIOS/UEFI is updated.

If problems persist, check hardware for problems, and/or try different drivers (older/newer, etc)

DustSailor, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently - Similar Threads - Bizarre Problem Need

2. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  3. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help needed: HiFirst, sorry for my bad English. I need assistance on my camera app. It is not working since Monday. I was able to open it however I receive an error message. This is a Dell laptop and my cousin told my to update the driver which I did but it is still not enough. How can I...
  4. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  5. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  6. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  8. Urgently need help with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgently need help with windows 10: Is there any difference between the windows 10 I got pre installed on my laptop when I bought it and the window 10 which I'll download from the official website? If yes then how do I install the same windows 10 which I got when I bought it on another hard drive if my hard...
  9. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  10. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...