Windows 10: Windows 10 Black screen after login with cursor

Discus and support Windows 10 Black screen after login with cursor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm not too sure what to do. I can get into task manager but using explorer.exe doesn't do anything. Anyone know how to fix this? 11247 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by newcant, Jul 31, 2015.

1. newcant Win User

Windows 10 Black screen after login with cursor

I'm not too sure what to do. I can get into task manager but using explorer.exe doesn't do anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

newcant, Jul 31, 2015

2. [ASUS A550C] Installed Nvidia drivers and got either black screen or screen glitchy

Still the same. But with black screen with no cursor after login

A_Random_Guy_Beta, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Black screen after updating to Windows 10?

I downloaded Windows 10 to my acer inspire, and now it will take me to the login screen. After I log on, the screen goes black with a cursor. What should I do about this?

Rusty Hinge, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Black screen after login with cursor

1. Windows 10 Black screen after login with cursor - Similar Threads - Black screen login

2. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login: I have three accounts on my machine.1. Administrator2. Administrator3. UserI have the issue that when I try to login into the user account the screen stays black but I can see the cursor. Pressing Strg + Alt+ Entf works fine but after clicking on Task manager it goes back to...
  3. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login: I have three accounts on my machine.1. Administrator2. Administrator3. UserI have the issue that when I try to login into the user account the screen stays black but I can see the cursor. Pressing Strg + Alt+ Entf works fine but after clicking on Task manager it goes back to...
  4. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login

Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login: I've seen this question all over the place, and a multitude of answers which so far don't fix this issue for me. Although the scenario I'm having is slightly different. I've set up a new laptop for a domain user, installed applicable drivers, patches, windows updates, etc....
  6. Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen with cursor after login: When I logged in to my windows 10, I saw a black screen with movable cursor so I tried a lots of fixes but it didn't work for me. At last I tried to restart my graphics driver by pressing windows key ± Ctrl + shift +B , it started working normally but when I shutdowned my PC...
  7. Black screen with cursor after login Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after login Windows 10: There are multiple related issues and I think I tried EACH and EVERY suggested solution so please read below before suggesting standard steps - I've done them already. My laptop boots normally but I see black screen after I log in to any Windows user account. SITUATION...
  8. Black screen with cursor after login?

Black screen with cursor after login?: So, I purchased a (nearly new) laptop from someone recently, and started it up to find that the taskbar didn't want to respond to my mouse. A website suggested I use the task manager to End Task the Windows Explorer and, like a Fool, I did. Now, the screen's black (though I...
  9. Black Screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen with cursor after login: Good day, I really hope someone could guide me to a solution. I have a fairly new Dell G5, with a SSD running the OS (Win 10 home), and important apps. Everytime I restart, or shut down or any form of normal boot up, the Notebook starts quickly, up to the login screen. After...
  10. Windows 10 Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Black screen with cursor after login: Hello guys I seem to have a problem when it comes to windows. I have the black screen after login with only the cursor on display. When i try to open task manager with CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC it will open but only after a 15/20 minute wait once that is open i have...