Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find...

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I need urgent help. I reset an Asus q505ua laptop to factory settings but it got stuck at 43%. So I forced shut down. It loaded windows, signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luissk82247, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find...

Hello. I need urgent help. I reset an Asus q505ua laptop to factory settings but it got stuck at 43%. So I forced shut down. It loaded windows, signed in an account named Administrator but there are no icons, no wifi, only taskbar. Explorer doesn't work neither does the registry. I tried using a windows 10 installer on a usb but it said "device is not ready". I can't launch recovery mode because it doesn't find an administrator account. I can use cmd exe but don't know what to do with it. I did try shift + restart then go back to old version but none of them work. I can't use recovery mode because it doesn't find an administrator account. I looked through the files with Windows+R and the Windows files are all there. The only user is "Public" though. I can't reset it again or start up repair because it can't find an administrator account it has me in a loop. Please help.

:)

Luissk82247, Jul 22, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 22, 2018
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find...

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find...

1. Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find... - Similar Threads - black screen explorer

2. Exe files not working window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe files not working window 10: I unable to install any kind of software. Facing a problem "You will need a new file to open this .exe file"I unable to understand how to resolve them. I attach a SS. Pls help me....
  3. Exe files not working window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe files not working window 10: I unable to install any kind of software. Facing a problem "You will need a new file to open this .exe file"I unable to understand how to resolve them. I attach a SS. Pls help me....
  4. Exe files not working window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Restore regedit value for exe.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore regedit value for exe.: I accidentally changed tge default value for exe under regedit. This turns all the programmes and applications into exe file and makes me unable to open all the applications directly. How can i restore the default value so that I can open the applications as the default way?...
  6. Exe not working for a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe not working for a software: I installed a softwareFrosty mod manager and I have tried for 24 hours to make it work but still cant open it. I have no antivirus installed I have watched all vids on utube but still cant do anything Any solutions?...
  7. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  8. windows 10 Can't find .exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 Can't find .exe files: I have a new laptop which is upgraded to win 10 pro. I installed Microsoft office onto it. When I click on any of the apps associated with the office I get the error windows can't find C:\program files9x86\Microsoft office\office12\*.exe. I have tried this series of commands...
  9. exe files and regedit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe files and regedit: I can't access any of my exe files or regedit. Every time I double click on a program, Windows 10 tells me to find an app to open it. When regedit came up the first time, I looked up the steps to getting my exe files to be recognized by Windows 10 and that didn't work. Now, I...
  10. Windows can't find .exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows can't find .exe: Hello, I'm having an issue whenever I try to launch NVidia GeForce Experience. The full error message reads as follows; "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA GeForce Experience.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer exe doesnt load on certain profiles

2. black screen explorer.exe doesnt work

3. Windows 10 1809 microphone doesnt work regedit