Windows 10: windows 10 black screen of death how do I fix this ? cursor is gone

Discus and support windows 10 black screen of death how do I fix this ? cursor is gone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 ("Black Screen Of Death") No Cursor either, I am using a Dell desktop ! Help 42193 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Americanwonder9, Feb 26, 2016.

1. windows 10 black screen of death how do I fix this ? cursor is gone

Windows 10 ("Black Screen Of Death") No Cursor either, I am using a Dell desktop ! Help

:)

Americanwonder9, Feb 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 black screen of death with no cursor on to the Screen

I too was suffering from Windows Black Screen. Thankfully, the following post came as a savior.

How to fix Windows Black Screen Error: 100% Working

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

POONAMVERMA, Feb 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 black screen of death with no cursor on to the Screen

Windows 10 black screen of death

I Computer have a black screen of death, no cursor, no way to get into safe mode, bios, anywhere totally and utterly unresponsive. What is this really am I gonna loose my PC because of microsoft.

My question is is this, is there nothing that I can do?

All the answers I see out there presuppose that you have at least a cursor visible or are able to start in safe mode or get into the bios. I can't get no where it turns on a black screen and that is it.

Really Microsoft give me an answer. What do I do?

Thiago

Thiago Calenda, Feb 26, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 black screen of death how do I fix this ? cursor is gone

1. windows 10 black screen of death how do I fix this ? cursor is gone - Similar Threads - black screen death

2. Windows 10 1903 failed update black screen of death with no cursor on to the Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 failed update black screen of death with no cursor on to the Screen: I had updated widows 10 1809 version to 1903 but it failed, when i did restart of my laptop its booting but nothing is on screen, i did removal/installation of RAM and SSD but no result. When i had installed SSD in other laptop it was showing, operating system not found....
  3. Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?: I restarted my pc and now everything is uninstalled, microsoft store, nvidia control panel, everything. Ive tried tons of things in powershell and reinstalling drivers and I have found no fix. Someone please help!...
  4. Black Screen Of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen Of Death: I see that the BSOD section is only for Blue Screen, but what about Black Screen which I now get every time after about an hour after Booting. What makes it more problematic is that the PC crashes and cannot be re-started until after an hour plus of none use, despite...
  5. How do I fix a black screen after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix a black screen after installing Windows 10: How do I repair a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-black-screen-after-installing/444757cf-19eb-42d8-baa4-1faf69889450
  6. Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen of Death: Hi guys, hoping to get some help here. My laptop did an update about 2 weeks ago. My computer started running slow immediately afterwards and finally crashes. When I try to do 3 hard restarts it goes to repair mode and then the black screen of death for over 24 hours. I've...
  7. Windows 10 Black screen with cursor Ultra Fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black screen with cursor Ultra Fix: Hello everyone ! As i had the Black screen with cursor problem on windows 10 boot several times before , i've visited many forums and supporters that i came up with many sollutions that one of them may definitely work for anyone experiencing this problem ... Alright so...
  8. I have the black screen of death and its not fixing.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have the black screen of death and its not fixing.: Hi, i have had problems with my pc concerning a blank screen with a cursor (B.S.O.D). I have tried to follow youtube tutorials but none of them have worked. The P.C is a couple years old but still works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks *Smile*Wink 112529
  9. Black Screen Of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Of death: This may seem wierd but in my case it is urgent! Recently I was notified by Windows that I need to run a CheckDisk for C: drive. I dont knw y but this happened! Scanning and repairing C drive: 54% and got stuck there. So i did a force restart and this came "Preparing...
  10. "Black" screen of Death

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Black" screen of Death: I think this qualifies for this BSOD section...please ignore if it doesn't. Everything is operating normally on my computer and I'll have an unpredictable black screen. No warning, just black. At that point, the power is still running the system drives, but nothing will...