Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen with mouse after turning on laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen with mouse after turning on laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, it's my first time asking here and i hope i am in the right section. after i turn on my laptop there will be a windows loading screen as usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert0, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Robert0 Win User

Windows 10 black screen with mouse after turning on laptop

Hi, it's my first time asking here and i hope i am in the right section.

after i turn on my laptop there will be a windows loading screen as usual but then the screen turns black but when i move my mouse around a cursor will appear. I waited and waited, and after 10 minutes or so the screen will turn grey like when an app is not responding.

I have tried most of the solutions from this page Solved Fix for windows 10 booting to a black screen - Windows 10 Forums but none of them seem to work.

If help if it is possible to have it fixed without losing my files. I also have a disc with an image of windows10 if it is any help.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Robert0, Jun 15, 2016
  2. Nelzzz Win User

Windows 10 black screen on startup

I did system restore on my up graded to windows 10 hp laptop

after restore it was sluggish so I did an other restart. Sluggish still and then Black Screen.

I can move mouse around but turn off ...turn on...it's black with a mouse pointer on it .

Is there a disk that can reset my laptop?

Nelzzz, Jun 15, 2016
  3. F.BNY. Win User
    Windows 10 black screen with NO mouse cursor.

Hi, I have a brand new lenovo 500 s laptop. It came with Windows 10, it worked perfectly on past startups. Yesterday after half an hour of working the screen turned black. I just turn it off and turn
    it on again with the start button, it worked fine for about another half an hour and then again, it's just giving me a black screen with NO mouse cursor.

Fernando

F.BNY., Jun 15, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen with mouse after turning on laptop

1. Windows 10 black screen with mouse after turning on laptop - Similar Threads - black screen mouse

2. Screen turns black, then mouse duplicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turns black, then mouse duplicates: So I found an issue with the windows display. The screen suddenly turns black, then after that the mouse duplicates. My screen recording softwares, like OBS, does not record the glitch. How do I fix this issue like using the regedit? Thanks!...
  3. Screen turns black, then mouse duplicates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen turns black, then mouse duplicates: So I found an issue with the windows display. The screen suddenly turns black, then after that the mouse duplicates. My screen recording softwares, like OBS, does not record the glitch. How do I fix this issue like using the regedit? Thanks!...
  4. Screen turns black, then mouse duplicates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Black screen after turning the laptop on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning the laptop on: Hi, i was just cleaning my dirty laptop fans, everything seemed fine, even checked if its working by turning on the laptop before puting the back cover on, turned laptop off again and puted on the back cover. When I turned the laptop on after 10mins its only showing black...
  6. Black screen after turning the laptop on

Black screen after turning the laptop on: Hi, i was just cleaning my dirty laptop fans, everything seemed fine, even checked if its working by turning on the laptop before puting the back cover on, turned laptop off again and puted on the back cover. When I turned the laptop on after 10mins its only showing black...
  7. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  8. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  9. Black screen after turning on my laptop

10. Black screen after turning the laptop on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after turning the laptop on.: So i used my laptop normally and i closed it and it went into sleep mode.After that it randomly turned on and i opened it and saw the screen is black and i closed it again and it turned off.Now when i try to turn it on its just a black screen the fans are on and everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after turn on my laptop black screen mause