Windows 10: windows 10 black screen with mouse

Discus and support windows 10 black screen with mouse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i've just upgrade to windows 10 nd am facing black screen with cursor help me.... 32442 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by razor009, Dec 2, 2015.

1. razor009 Win User

windows 10 black screen with mouse

i've just upgrade to windows 10 nd am facing black screen with cursor

help me....

:)

razor009, Dec 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 Black screen problem NOT AFTER INSTALATION

• No changes were made
    • the screen is black with a reponsive mouse
    • The screen becomes black with a functional mouse where the login screen should be
    • Normal loading screen for windows 10 says "please wait"
    • Everything works in safe mode
    • No

eight88888888, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, now after sign in I get a black screen with mouse arrow.

My screen is black with a white mouse that moves. When I Press (Windows key + X), I only see a black screen with a white mouse. Let me repeat. A black screen with a white mouse. How do I click on Device Manager if my screen is black?

MSrequiresPhDtoUnderstand, Dec 2, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Do you have more than one monitor connected?

philc43, Dec 2, 2015
  5. razor009 Win User
    only one monitor....i modify file name shell in regedit to explorer.exe....not fixed..

before my taskbar n desktop icons are randomly refreshing......i disable all spying....but dont know it was correct...!!

razor009, Dec 2, 2015
  6. philc43 Win User
    If you are getting the black screen instead of the login screen it may be that you can still type and enter your password to start the login.

Try this procedure if you have a keyboard attached:

press control key - this has the effect of making sure the cursor is in the password box even though you can't see it. Then type your password and hit enter. You should then be logged in and if you wait long enough the screen will hopefully reappear.

philc43, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 black screen with mouse - Similar Threads - black screen mouse

2. black screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    black screen with mouse: so this probably started 2 weeks ago. i had a black screen with mouse cursor. i tried everything and nothing worked so i had to re download windows. fast forward to today the same issue happened. i’ve done everything again even gone back to a restore point of the day i re...
  3. Windows 10 Update - Boots to Black Screen with Mouse

Windows 10 Update - Boots to Black Screen with Mouse: Hi all, I updated windows last night, and now it boots to a black screen where I can move the mouse. However, I cannot login as a result, I cannot open task manager. I've tried holding the power button on my desktop and doing a hard reboot 3 times and it still does the...
  4. Black screen with mouse

Black screen with mouse: I have a problem with my laptop where I have black screen but my mouse still shows and the sign in screen works as well but my desktop for some reason is just black? I don’t know how to fix this so I hope someone can. submitted by /u/Argentnoodle [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 Black Screen only Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black Screen only Mouse Cursor: Where do i begin. So about 3 days ago my PC was working completely fine. I started it up and before the Windows 10 Sign In.... nothing. Black screen, no desktop, no welcome screen, nothing. If i move my mouse it appears and that's it. Just my mouse and an empty void. Ctrl Alt...
  6. Black Screen with mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with mouse: Hi, my windows 10 laptop suddenly got black screen with a pointer whenever i boot up. Had already looked only for some fixes and none so far has worked Also tried resetting my laptop but it keeps undoing it. I can still use "pheonix os" as i have dual booted it, this has...
  7. Black Screen with Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with Mouse: My friend recently experience this similar scenario but their computer did not allow them to load into safe mode. I have no idea outside of safe mode with how to fix this. they claim it could be a virus since a family member of theirs tried to download something before he got...
  8. Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse: Hello, I have a Dell laptop that was working perfectly fine until it reached 0 percent, I took out the battery and put the battery back in, then when I got home I plugged it in, held the power button until the keyboard lit up. And then it did the normal dell loading thing,...
  9. Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.: Hi, Most of time when I press the power button, after few seconds, black screen appears with the mouse pointer. Hard Disk indicator flashes continuously, no changes and no error message on the screen. Even no change, if I press Alt+Ctrl+Del. It remains same till the time...
  10. Black screen on startup with mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen on startup with mouse: Hi, Windows 10 updated correctly and without any errors, however when I boot it normally, it just black screens with the mouse cursor. Safe mode works and I used that to update my graphics card, thinking that that was the problem, however it still is a black screen and...