Windows 10: Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.

Discus and support Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Most of time when I press the power button, after few seconds, black screen appears with the mouse pointer. Hard Disk indicator flashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ugn10, Jun 14, 2016.

1. ugn10 Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.

Hi,

Most of time when I press the power button, after few seconds, black screen appears with the mouse pointer.
    Hard Disk indicator flashes continuously, no changes and no error message on the screen.
    Even no change, if I press Alt+Ctrl+Del. It remains same till the time I do not press Reset button or I do not restart.
    When I press Reset button, only then it comes back with Windows Log in page.

I did ...
    • double check the hard disk cable connectivity,
    • clean boot and
    • even windows re-installation
    but still the same problem.

Please help me to fix this issue.

:)

ugn10, Jun 14, 2016
  2. cb_Largo Win User

Windows 10 upgrade was working, but after refresh has just black screen with pointer. can't log in

after Windows 10 refresh and update, rebooted to black screen with mouse pointer. No login screen. No desktop

cb_Largo, Jun 14, 2016
  3. pjsinjh Win User
    Windows 10 not displaying desktop

No task bar. Just black screen and mouse active pointer. No function keys seem to work. No windows, no pop-up menus. Just a featureless black screen and a pointer.

pjsinjh, Jun 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.

1. Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer. - Similar Threads - Black Screen mouse

2. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  3. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  4. windows 10 - no mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 - no mouse pointer: I have lost my mouse pointer. Tried all the remedies in the suppose threads, no luck. attempted to to a clean install, and that is not working. Have tried the suggested fixes, but not sure what / how to fix this / these issues...
  5. black screen with blinking mouse pointer when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen with blinking mouse pointer when waking from sleep: hi, i suddenly getting one issue with the windows latest version 18362.418. when my laptop goes to sleep after the screen timeout runs and i wake it up by tapping on the trackpad, the screen shows black screen with with blinking mouse pointer and only solution to fix that i...
  6. Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle: I enter my password Click enter and in in my computer....then i dont see any application. I see a black screen and it continuesly refreshesthe screen. I can open only task manager I can not use search nor the windows button. I can see application even in the taskbar....
  7. Black screen with mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with mouse pointer: I wanted to give some feedback for the 10061 build and when I did, Windows kindly offered to create a Microsoft Account for me as I didn't have one on my Dell 15R laptop. That worked fine and i was able to submit the feedback, but when I Signed out of the MS account so I...
  8. Recent udpate - screen boots black with just a mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent udpate - screen boots black with just a mouse pointer: Hello everyone, So i recently gave my laptop an update today. It was fine before but...now it boots to a black screen with just a mouse pointer visible. What should i do? Many thanks. Ren. 27706
  9. Black desktop with mouse pointer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black desktop with mouse pointer.: I am using windows 10 Pro Insider preview for about 7 months now with no issues. Two days ago I tried installing Power Archiver (downloaded from official site) and before program was even done installing I had a black screen. On reboot I still had the black screen but with...
  10. windows 10 black screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 black screen with mouse: i've just upgrade to windows 10 nd am facing black screen with cursor help me.... 32442