Windows 10: Windows 10 blocking remote desktop conneciton from wireless computers

Discus and support Windows 10 blocking remote desktop conneciton from wireless computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded several computers in our company to windows 10 and we can remote desktop from a wired computer and we can remote desktop into our windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ghunterit, Jul 25, 2016.

1. ghunterit Win User

Windows 10 blocking remote desktop conneciton from wireless computers

I upgraded several computers in our company to windows 10 and we can remote desktop from a wired computer and we can remote desktop into our windows 7 computers wirelessly but not our windows 10 from a wifi computer.

:)

ghunterit, Jul 25, 2016
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Remote Desktop Crashes

Hello,

There might be an application that is blocking the Remote Desktop from working as expected, or that some settings within the Remote Desktop is configured incorrectly. For us to isolate the issue in connecting to another Windows 10 device using Remote Desktop,
    kindly respond to the questions below:

• When Remote Desktop crashes, are there any error messages that appear? If possible, kindly post a screenshot of the error message.
    • Are there any third-party antivirus applications installed on both devices?
    • Does the issue persist when you attempt to connect to another computer with a different version of Windows 10?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jul 25, 2016
  3. Group Policy and Remote Desktop App

Hello!

By Group Policys it is very easy to block the traditional Remote Desktop Client. Is it possible to do the same with the Remote Desktop App in Windows 10?

Mikael Kristoffersson

The Municipality of Uppsala

Kristoffersson Mikael, Jul 25, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 blocking remote desktop conneciton from wireless computers

1. Windows 10 blocking remote desktop conneciton from wireless computers - Similar Threads - blocking remote desktop

2. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10: Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The...
  6. Is Kaspersky Blocking Remote Desktop Conncection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Kaspersky Blocking Remote Desktop Conncection?: I recently added a couple of refurbished computers running Windows 1909 to my existing home network. One of them is a laptop that I use in bed (where I spend most of my time these days due to worsening chronic illness), and the other is a PC in the kitchen. I set up Windows...
  7. Remote Desktop Windows 10 to Windows 7 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Windows 10 to Windows 7 computer: I am attempting to connect to a Windows 7 system from a Windows 10 system. The computers are connected to the internet via Mobile Hotspot from my Android cellphone. The connection is initiated and the Windows 7 screen switchs to a log on screen. The Windows 10 screen...
  8. Remote Desktop: How to block connections from the internet f. a user

Remote Desktop: How to block connections from the internet f. a user: Hi, I would like to know how to block Remote Desktop connections from the internet for a specific user. The user should be able to do Remote Desktop connections from the local network to the server but not from the internet. I don't want to block remote desktop connections...
  9. Remote access from home desktop to work computer

Remote access from home desktop to work computer: I am trying to use my surface laptop from home to access my work computer. Very occasionally this works properly but, 99% of the time I just get connected to a blank black screen (I can move my mouse cursor around but nothing else). Any ideas how to solve this?...
  10. Remove Computer Entries from Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Computer Entries from Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 10: How to: Remove Computer Entries from Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 10 How to Remove Computer Entries from Remote Desktop Connection History in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use the Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe) or connect to and control your...