Windows 10: Windows 10 blocks whole Wi-Fi network

Discus and support Windows 10 blocks whole Wi-Fi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Please help me to solve next issue with my Win10: 1) my laptop configuration is next: HP Support document - HP Support Center is HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by evgdobr, Mar 9, 2017.

1. evgdobr Win User

Windows 10 blocks whole Wi-Fi network

Hi everyone! Please help me to solve next issue with my Win10:

1) my laptop configuration is next: HP Support document - HP Support Center is HP envy sleekbook 6-1058er

2) Windows 10 was installed from scratch ( it was not installed over other windows version)all drivers are OK ( some drivers were used from Win8 due there are no drivers for Win10 for this laptop), there is no un-recognized devices in device manager. initially, all worked fine but two months ago ( probably after some windows updates ) problems with wi-fi starts:

3) any web-page opens very-very-very slowly ( for different browsers), there are problems in skype/viber connectivity

4) if wi-fi is turned on my laptop any other devices (phone, tab, etc) are not able to connect to the wi-fi network. if wi-fi is turned off my laptop all other devices work with wifi very well. I even cannot open router administration web-page from my notebook ...

5) WireShark doesn't show any strange traffic from my laptop I don't know how to solve this issue, even think to move to Ubuntu

:)

evgdobr, Mar 9, 2017

2. error code 80070018

If it works over the cellular network, but not Wi-Fi, then it may be something with that Wi-Fi network that is blocking the connection. I would try a different Wi-Fi network to see if that is the case.

Christopher Miller, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Stream problems in Nokia asha 311

We have to re-create your whole Internet configurations manually because the default configuration is blocking Wi-Fi unintentionally. For this, we need the Internet APN of your network operator, which I would have looked up for you. There

Abi99 (2), Mar 9, 2017
  4. Clintlgm Win User

Sounds like some kind of DNS issue, if you can't log onto your router? You might try rolling back to a time before that update? and see if that fixes it. Check in the properties of your Wi-Fi adapter and the driver Windows may have installed a generic driver that is not working for you. So try to install a version of that Wi-Fi driver that you no worked.

Clintlgm, Mar 9, 2017
  5. evgdobr Win User
    it is not a problem with DNS because i try to access it using ip address

i alread rolback the wifi driver - it doesn`t help *Sad

evgdobr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 blocks whole Wi-Fi network - Similar Threads - blocks whole network

2. Network-Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network-Wi-Fi: I need help with my asus gaming laptop a friend of mine gave it too me and he was able to use it just perfectly fine and run games and look things up but since I got it I can connect to the Wi-Fi but I can’t not look up anything on the browser and I don’t know what to do at...
  3. Network-Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network-Wi-Fi: I need help with my asus gaming laptop a friend of mine gave it too me and he was able to use it just perfectly fine and run games and look things up but since I got it I can connect to the Wi-Fi but I can’t not look up anything on the browser and I don’t know what to do at...
  4. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  5. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  6. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to Block Unknown Wi-Fi Network From Appearing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Block Unknown Wi-Fi Network From Appearing on Windows 10: How Do I Remove an Unwanted WIFI Network From List My List of Portals to the Internet? This query is at least 5 years old and comes with a response that 'Microsoft has done nothing to enable this to happen'. Because Microsoft 'has done nothing' it speaks volumes: 'Owners of...
  8. Windows 10 not finding wi-fi network

Windows 10 not finding wi-fi network: Hi, my wi-fi connection suddenly failed when browsing a site I use regularly. Trouble-shooting said " Wireless Adapter adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems." Now I can connect via the ethernet cable, but the computer cannot see the wi-fi network...
  9. Windows10 home blocks wi-fi on public network

Windows10 home blocks wi-fi on public network: Windows10 home blocks wi-fi on public network. For example in the library or school. At home all works ok. Public network Windows10 home blocks wi-fi on public Windows10 home blocks wi-fi. But at home all works OK. It gets redirected saying, its older and unsafe. Doesn't...
  10. Wi-Fi network not secure in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Wi-Fi network not secure in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Like any other protocols, WiFi network security protocols get older. If you connect to a WiFi network and receive a message saying – Wi-Fi network not secure in Windows 10, it means security used by the WiFi network is a [...] This post Wi-Fi network not...