Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen recovery

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start up my pc, I load up to this. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I see two options, 1. See advanced repair options 2. Restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cryptextinct, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Windows 10 blue screen recovery

When I start up my pc, I load up to this. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I see two options, 1. See advanced repair options 2. Restart my PC . When I tried to move my mouse, there's no mouse cursor. I tried my keyboard and doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Cryptextinct, Feb 11, 2017

2. logtransport2.exe error message when shutting down/restarting Win 10

Hi Jen,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to Click on the below link to check how to resolve the Blue screen errors.

Troubleshoot Blue screen errors on Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I also suggest you to check how to do a Recovery for the Windows 10.

Recovery options in Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2017
  3. Blue Recovery Screen After Windows 10 Upgrade

Same problem, after Windows 10 update on 12/13/2017, PC boots to blue Recovery Screen with error 0xc0000225. Tried to boot from recovery USB, but I get the same blue recovery screen with the same error. Anyone else?

BlueSky_PC, Feb 11, 2017
  4. Windows 10 blue screen recovery

It solved by holding the power button Windows 10 blue screen recovery :p

Cryptextinct, Feb 11, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen recovery

1. Windows 10 blue screen recovery - Similar Threads - blue screen recovery

2. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  3. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  4. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery blue screen: My lenovo windows 10 suddenly went into recovery blue scree I tried with startup settings but it keeps bringing the blue screen I later tried to turn it on and off 3 times to get the advance option screen and it never worked and now I got a recovery tool but when booting it,...
  5. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery blue screen: My lenovo windows 10 suddenly went into recovery blue scree I tried with startup settings but it keeps bringing the blue screen I later tried to turn it on and off 3 times to get the advance option screen and it never worked and now I got a recovery tool but when booting it,...
  6. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Recovery Blue Screen

Recovery Blue Screen: I have a blue screen Recovery notice indicating repair is required. I have downloaded both to USB & CD the windows 10 tool. However, cannot get passed Boot can get into Pheonix Bios but not sure what to set to. Have downloaded windows 8.1 & this goes straight through but i...
  8. Blue Screen Recovery

Blue Screen Recovery: I recently turned on my monitor and my computer looked like it was performing an update. It got all the way up to 29% theb froze. I couldnt do ahything but hard restart. When restarting i get the blue screen with error code 0xc0000225 recovery. I install windows media tool...
  9. Window Blue Screen And Recovery

Window Blue Screen And Recovery: Hi all, I am experiencing with window Crashing on me for no reason and I do'nt know how to fix it First crash came with the error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, at this point I have tried to update all the driver from DEVICE MANAGER but it didn't help Second crash came...
  10. Windows Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Recovery Blue Screen: Edit: thanks mods for moving this thread to the right section. Hello tenforums, This is going to be a bit lengthy so please bear with me. It started a couple of days ago when I downloaded the program Drive Talent (formerly Drive the Life) to install drivers that my...