Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to start my MSI laptop up it blue screens, when it restarts windows does their automatic repair but always gets stuck on it (the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by petrifical, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

Every time I attempt to start my MSI laptop up it blue screens, when it restarts windows does their automatic repair but always gets stuck on it (the little dots don't move). Someone suggested to use the Windows 10 installation media to boot my PC from my USB but most tutorials I've seen needed to get into Windows 10 which I cannot do. Any suggestions?

:)

petrifical, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

1. Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup - Similar Threads - Blue Screening Startup

2. Blue Screens on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens on Startup: Specs:Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA507RMWindows 11 HomeAMD Ryzen 7 6800H16 gigs of ram, upgraded to 64 gigs, same 4800mhz speed DDR5Intel 512 gig SSDMEDIATEK WIFI 6Nvidia RTX 3060 laptop GPUI had this laptop for a little over a year now, and for the past 5-6 months everything was...
  3. Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup: Hello. I have been using Windows 10 for about four years, and this is the first time I have ever gotten the BSOD on this version of the OS. I was on Google Chrome with a few tabs open, and all of a sudden, I got the blue screen, and within a second, it restarted. This all...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup: Hello. I have been using Windows 10 for about four years, and this is the first time I have ever gotten the BSOD on this version of the OS. I was on Google Chrome with a few tabs open, and all of a sudden, I got the blue screen, and within a second, it restarted. This all...
  5. Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup: Hello. I have been using Windows 10 for about four years and this is the first time I have ever got the BSOD on this version of the OS. I was on Google chrome with a few tabs open and sudden, I got the blue screen and within a second it restarted. This all happened within...
  6. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on startup: Hello, im expereincing an issue were uppon startup im having a blue screen.The issue is appearing every now and then, for example 4 times from 24/11 till now...i have the dump files......
  7. Windows Blue Screen on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen on Startup: Hello i have the Problem when i start my Pc i get a Bluescreen the last Error i got was windload.efi 0xc0000221 but i also got the error evbda 0xc000098.I have this since i changed my Pc Case. I can boot in windows when i chnage Something in bios. I already tried Repairing...
  8. Windows Blue Screen on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blue Screen on Startup: Hello i have the Problem when i start my Pc i get a Bluescreen the last Error i got was windload.efi 0xc0000221 but i also got the error evbda 0xc000098.I have this since i changed my Pc Case. I can boot in windows when i chnage Something in bios. I already tried Repairing...
  9. Windows Blue Screen on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen on startup: After restoring my laptop and installing windows 10 (with several issues along the way) I manage to get to my home screen. However, on the next startup a blue screen appears with error 0xc000000e every single time. The only reliable way I have to access windows is by getting...