Windows 10: Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode

Discus and support Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi folks, I have a uwp app set to run on assigned access mode. now when the device is on, before we get to the uwp app splash screen, there comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by simotaleb1, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode

Hi folks,

I have a uwp app set to run on assigned access mode. now when the device is on, before we get to the uwp app splash screen,

there comes this blue loading screen of windows 10.

I managed to change the color for that loading screen to black, but at the very beginning whenever launching the app, it flashes blue scree, then proceed to the windows loading one that is now in black as set before getting into the uwp app.

any ideas ?

Cheers.

:)

simotaleb1, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 20, 2018
  3. VernL Win User
    Windows 10 Assigned Access Mode

This is a Windows 10 issue. I have set this up on a separate workstation and I have the same issue. The new workstation is a Dell OptiPlex 3010 with Windows 10 Pro. I setup assigned access to use the Remote Desktop App. The user is setup to auto login.
    After the app starts within several seconds the screen goes blank (very much like display timeout). Moving the mouse or keyboard brings the screen back up. I have logged into the full desktop of that user and turned off screen saver and turned off the display
    timeout. The screen still goes blank after several seconds. This does not happen when assigned access mode is disabled. Again!! If Windows 10 is ever going to replace Kiosk PC's this needs to be fixed! Assigned access does not work properly. Microsoft - Please
    fix..

VernL, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode

1. Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode - Similar Threads - blue splash screen

2. Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HumDar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igovpz/windows_store_stuck_on_blue_splash_screen/
  3. Start up / Logon /Splash screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start up / Logon /Splash screen: A while ago the startup/logon/splash screen has been putting the monitor to sleep about 2-3 minutes after the machine is booted up. The sleep time with power on is set to turn the screen off after 20 minutes if the power is on and never put the computer to sleep. how do I...
  4. Assigned access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assigned access: Hi guys I have a problem with login to my kiosk account. I did a windows update to version 1909 and now every time I try to login, I get kicked back out to the login screen. The kiosk account is set to automatically login and it refuses. When I try to remove assigned...
  5. Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access

Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access: I have a tablet that I need to setup as kiosk on Microsoft Edge. It was on 1607, but that version did not support Kiosk Mode on MS Edge, so I proceeded to update to version 1909 which at this time is the latest one. So I went once again try enabling Assigned Access but...
  6. windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access

windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access: Hi, im running around on the internet looking for solutions, what I need to know is in assigned access windows 10 kiosk mode can I run specific program like software from win32 app or like a software company....
  7. Windows 10 Assigned Access - Issues

Windows 10 Assigned Access - Issues: On Windows 10 1803 Pro After OS deployment via MDT which also installs our MS Dynamics MPOS, tools, and Configurations (including Assigned Access) everything worked. For a year. I updated the MPOS after a few months. Then updated the MPOS software this month and during...
  8. Assigned Access

Assigned Access: I am not able add a user to assigned access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assigned-access/117ee744-707a-4b96-8840-bfe31d4cc080
  9. splash screen

splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  10. White splash screen during start

in Windows 10 Support
    White splash screen during start: Hi folks, I have win 10 pro installed on my dell e6410. When I start my laptop I see very bright blank white splash screen for 2 seconds during the boot process. The sequence is as folows: 1- I press start button and it powers up 2- Windows 10 logo screen appears 3- Very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kisok solid blue screen

2. windows kiosk flashing blue

3. windows 10 kiosk going to blue screen

4. windows assigned access blue screen